I hate CB so much :/

How dare a mechanic force you to pay attention.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
The issue is real in beyond league.

All the ppl posting useless comments like "Use bleed pot" / "pay attention" bla bla obviously never played +4 APS LMP/GMP ST.

In rampage and old school leagues it was possible to see the CBs and prepare for them, now you shoot at a pack and all of the sudden (especially when you have no bleed pots left) a CB beyond boss spawns. 1 second later on my returning projectiles I have like 20 CB charges.

And just fyi - using alt-f4 doesnt work, you WILL die even if you are alive when you logoff/use alt-f4 if you have so many corrupted charges and no bleed pots left.

Only solution is to have staunching on 3-4 pots. So that when this shit happens you atleast, hopefully have one more bleed pot to pop.

Hopefully they'll thrash beyond mobs next league, biggest fail ever.
"
Cosma wrote:
All the ppl posting useless comments like "Use bleed pot" / "pay attention" bla bla obviously never played +4 APS LMP/GMP ST.

Pfft, that is nothing compare to having +13 CPS GMP Incinerate. Fully stacked CB in under one second, and at the same time that mob is dead on the spot. One pop of the flask, and I am safe. For the most part, 20/20 life leech and a ton of life regen does cancel out some of the effect from CB, so I have plenty of time to pop a Staunching flask.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Cosma wrote:

Pfft, that is nothing compare to having +13 CPS GMP Incinerate. Fully stacked CB in under one second, and at the same time that mob is dead on the spot. One pop of the flask, and I am safe. For the most part, 20/20 life leech and a ton of life regen does cancel out some of the effect from CB, so I have plenty of time to pop a Staunching flask.

For me too... CB is really fine, even with a fast castimg incinerate.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Cosma wrote:

Rethink the situation.

You can stop casting as soon as the mob is dead/see CB and pop the bleed pot. I have 4 APS *5 projectiles out * 3 spells (fireball + arctic breath + arc = 11 hits in worst case) AND the same shit again when the projectiles from my ST is returning.
So even IF I pop bleed pots, as soon as i get charges and see its a corrupted. I need atleast one more pop on the returning projectiles - that is the issue. Many times I have used my bleed pots just to have recieved new 20 CB charges 1 second later even though Ive stopped attacking long time ago.

Only way is to cast > omfg corrupted > pop bleed > whirling blades to disconnect from the mob > pop bleed and pray.
Last edited by Cosma on Nov 7, 2014, 7:04:05 AM
I haven't had any problems with CB after Nemesis ended. I could swear they lowered the damage as I hardly seem to feel it even with 20 stacks. Anybody else noticed this?
"
Cosma wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Cosma wrote:

Rethink the situation.

You can stop casting as soon as the mob is dead/see CB and pop the bleed pot. I have 4 APS *5 projectiles out * 3 spells (fireball + arctic breath + arc = 11 hits in worst case) AND the same shit again when the projectiles from my ST is returning.
So even IF I pop bleed pots, as soon as i get charges and see its a corrupted. I need atleast one more pop on the returning projectiles - that is the issue. Many times I have used my bleed pots just to have recieved new 20 CB charges 1 second later even though Ive stopped attacking long time ago.

Only way is to cast > omfg corrupted > pop bleed > whirling blades to disconnect from the mob > pop bleed and pray.

When you crit you can spam your bleed pot you know? My coc fires 24 spells per seconds and i have no problem at all with CB. And even if, by miracle, you don't use a bleed pot that regenrates a charge every times you crit you can still spam it 3 times before it runs out. You have no excuse. The only way you can die from it is if you're not paying attention or if your HP is way too low to react (anything below 3.5k HP is not recommended no matter the build).
Last edited by Krayken on Nov 7, 2014, 8:27:34 AM
Corrupted blood is physical so a surgeon granite should help too. It's good if you can have it always up even on evasion characters.
And you need staunching on health flask, not anything else cause when you see the health drop you usually use it before you can see it's corrupted blood stacks.

And stop bashing quill coc, it's an awesome beginner build.
"

When you crit you can spam your bleed pot you know? My coc fires 24 spells per seconds and i have no problem at all with CB. And even if, by miracle, you don't use a bleed pot that regenrates a charge every times you crit you can still spam it 3 times before it runs out. You have no excuse. The only way you can die from it is if you're not paying attention or if your HP is way too low to react (anything below 3.5k HP is not recommended no matter the build).

Totally depends on Attack:Crit ratio. Maybe I attack very fast but have a lower crit chance? Still I proc. enough to clear 75+ maps with ease but I dont replenish my flasks nearly as fast as you.

I dont mind CB, or Reflect...what I despise is beyond spawns, random shit spawning totally uncontrollable in the middle of a pack - CB aswell as ele reflect.

Last edited by Cosma on Nov 7, 2014, 9:51:12 AM
"
Cosma wrote:

Rethink the situation.

Funny thing is that I do not have to stop casting since I like said, I cancel most of the effect from high life regen + 20/20 life leech + 1% fire leech. I just lol at the full stack of CB since most of my stauching flasks has enough charges that I pop it at least 3 times, 4 times if I get the Ample prefix mod. It is not like I need to spam the flasks to survive from CB. I only pop up one if I ever reach 1/2 hp, but that takes a while. I also have other builds that mostly revolve around 7+ APS (One of them uses ST), and corrupting blood is not that much of an issue for the first five seconds.

"
Krayken wrote:
if your HP is way too low to react (anything below 3.5k HP is not recommended no matter the build).

Actually, I got two builds below 3.5k HP and they are doing fine in end-game maps, though it does get a bit tricky around 73+ maps. These two builds uses insane mechanics that lets them handle CB mods very well, and if it comes down extinguishing the CB debuff, pop a staunching flask, and that is it.

I think for the most part, if you are glass cannon in any shape or form (low HP included), and have a lot of DPS + speed, then yea, you are going to shoot yourself on the foot.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 7, 2014, 10:31:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info