All Mathil guides compiled

Hello Mathil, you can help me to make a Zerker Explosive arrow?

Three Points

Bandits

And Leveling?
can i dual wield 1 divinarius with 1 void battery and it stil counts as dual wield? because i think one void battery is op enough and with divinarius i can use fortify+ whirling blades + faster attacks
"
Koksii wrote:
can i dual wield 1 divinarius with 1 void battery and it stil counts as dual wield? because i think one void battery is op enough and with divinarius i can use fortify+ whirling blades + faster attacks

You cant wield a dagger and wand together
"
kleanx wrote:
Hey Mathil (or anyone kind enough to reply),

I want to try your LA / Frostwall ([Pierce Voltaxic Deadeye]) build in the Prophecy season and I was curious if you would be updating the build to reflect the changes coming in Prophecy?

- any changes due to Voltaxic updates
- Additional Ascendancy points
- New items
- etc

Also, it appears all of your jewels have been removed from your passive tree and the 4th gem from your boots. Would you mind telling me what the 4th gem was and what jewels you are supposed to use (if unique) or stats I am aiming for here (if not unique)?

Thanks!

After update Frostwall seems to no longer works with projectiles. been trying my old character on standard and the LA projectiles go straight through with no explosions on the wall now
"
prv_pile wrote:
"
kleanx wrote:
Hey Mathil (or anyone kind enough to reply),

I want to try your LA / Frostwall ([Pierce Voltaxic Deadeye]) build in the Prophecy season and I was curious if you would be updating the build to reflect the changes coming in Prophecy?

- any changes due to Voltaxic updates
- Additional Ascendancy points
- New items
- etc

Also, it appears all of your jewels have been removed from your passive tree and the 4th gem from your boots. Would you mind telling me what the 4th gem was and what jewels you are supposed to use (if unique) or stats I am aiming for here (if not unique)?

Thanks!

After update Frostwall seems to no longer works with projectiles. been trying my old character on standard and the LA projectiles go straight through with no explosions on the wall now

Might be wrong, but there are no explosions on the FW itself in any of mathil's videos either, take a look. I asked a few guildies and they said it still works. I've also noticed a dmg increase with FW compared to when I didn't use it.
Can someone explain me what purpose have Arctic Breath in CWDT setup? Would not be better to puth here just Vaal Lightning Trap for more damage from shock?
"
Asag wrote:
Can someone explain me what purpose have Arctic Breath in CWDT setup? Would not be better to puth here just Vaal Lightning Trap for more damage from shock?

Doesn't work with CwDT. Arctic Breath creates chilled ground.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey Mathil!

Just saw your awesome video about shield charge! Think you could mix that on a CoC Discharge / or whatever build? Maybe using an assassin?
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Doesn't work with CwDT. Arctic Breath creates chilled ground.

I know VLT does not work with CWDT, Im talking about putting here 20 lvl trap for 50% more damage for bosses.
Ok could pls someone who plays assassin Blade Vortex help me with gem setup and ascendancy? I mean to use Noxious Strike/Toxic Delivery we need poison gem in our setup. But what to replace then in 5 and/or 6L? Or maybe Assasinate then is better (I dont like the Low life/ full life modifiers tho).

It is worth to go for Fatal Toxins on tree with poison gem? Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info