All Mathil guides compiled

"
qazbazz wrote:
Can someone please explain why both Mathil and Havoc got elemental overload on the VMS build?

I see neither of them scaling crit chance, so how on earth does it proc?

Thanks!!

vms has a base crit chance of 5%.cwdt blade vortex and whirling blades can crit aswell
hi, i got a problem im doing the LA pierce build but i got problems making the frostwall stuff work propperly, what am i missing?, i got 100% pierce and gmp. echo+FW. some times it seems to work but often it do not. dos the FW need to be LVL 20?. im using a Champ. so maby its the 20% aoe that makes the LA not proc? also im phys crit but that shud be less relevant what bow i use

help me out here plz
Guys, would Oblietration http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Obliteration work with this build till I can acquire decent rare phys wand?
Voltaxic: from 100% to 60%, including chaos reflect.... RIP GUYS, GGG doesnt know how to administrate POE.
"
xRodragoNx wrote:
Voltaxic: from 100% to 60%, including chaos reflect.... RIP GUYS, GGG doesnt know how to administrate POE.

Oh cmon, you know chaos conversion in current state is just broken. They had to do something with this.

BTW why theres no treer in life blade vortex build?
Last edited by Asag on May 23, 2016, 3:45:59 PM
nice
do you ever tried CI ? :))
all fine 'n stuff but how about defense on ur mjolner build? 5k life is fine, but what do u use to mitigate all kind of damage?
Hello Mathil, after nerf scion deadeye in 2.3(nerf piercing and speed) CI Essence Drain is broken?
Hey Mathil (or anyone kind enough to reply),

I want to try your LA / Frostwall ([Pierce Voltaxic Deadeye]) build in the Prophecy season and I was curious if you would be updating the build to reflect the changes coming in Prophecy?

- any changes due to Voltaxic updates
- Additional Ascendancy points
- New items
- etc

Also, it appears all of your jewels have been removed from your passive tree and the 4th gem from your boots. Would you mind telling me what the 4th gem was and what jewels you are supposed to use (if unique) or stats I am aiming for here (if not unique)?

Thanks!
Last edited by kleanx on Jun 1, 2016, 2:32:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info