All Mathil guides compiled

"
Ok could pls someone who plays assassin Blade Vortex help me with gem setup and ascendancy? I mean to use Noxious Strike/Toxic Delivery we need poison gem in our setup. But what to replace then in 5 and/or 6L? Or maybe Assasinate then is better (I dont like the Low life/ full life modifiers tho).

It is worth to go for Fatal Toxins on tree with poison gem? Any advice?

You don't have to use Poison gem at all.. the chance from the ascendancy is enough to poison the enemyes .. and I don't think it's worth to get Fatal Toxins.. the build work very well without it :)
I'm trying mathil1 new bleed/poison reave assasin. I'm level 41 and im asking myself are there any unique items that are good for leveling can somebody pls help me with that and make a list?

thank you guys!
for lower level yes. At this point u should duel daggers. Whisper me for some decent daggers i bought for lvling this build. IGN: YourPenisIsBleeding ....
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
For Bino/Voidheart Assassin does anyone have a good armor tree? I'm thinking just drop Acro for Iron reflexes and the evasion points by ranger swapped for Cloth and Chain?
Also what does the Elemental Damage from Weapons on the recommended belt support? Chaos isn't scaled with elemental so I'm not sure what its helping other than Herald of Flame, etc.

Thanks!
Last edited by Zoomington on Jun 24, 2016, 9:15:12 PM
Im doing blade vortex assasin and tried normal atziri. Failed horribly. First try did not notice I have prophecy with spirits and failed at possesed trio.

Next try this time without any prophecy and again failed at trio. On every BV movie it looks so easy, precast BV then go right into ranged one. Too bad I was dead 2 sec later. Did not leeched enough (life leech gem + warlords amrk) and they killed me so fast. Res capped, 4400 hp. How the fuk Im supposed to kill them when I have to go into melee range and I cant tank them? Im starting regret I took BV as my main character for Prophecy :(

Using atm divinarius + rare dagger (dont have void batteries yet), damage looks ok but Im just too squishy.
"
Asag wrote:
Im doing blade vortex assasin and tried normal atziri. Failed horribly. First try did not notice I have prophecy with spirits and failed at possesed trio.

Next try this time without any prophecy and again failed at trio. On every BV movie it looks so easy, precast BV then go right into ranged one. Too bad I was dead 2 sec later. Did not leeched enough (life leech gem + warlords amrk) and they killed me so fast. Res capped, 4400 hp. How the fuk Im supposed to kill them when I have to go into melee range and I cant tank them? Im starting regret I took BV as my main character for Prophecy :(

Using atm divinarius + rare dagger (dont have void batteries yet), damage looks ok but Im just too squishy.

This has to be just player error. All your gear seems fine. I did it with a garbage rare dagger and like 3200 life and lvl 67 just fine. you stack and pop flasks and just charge in. If she rains on you, you just simply move for a sec to pull her out of rain and go right back. you shouldnt take any damage tbh. you might get one shot by rain once but no way you should fail there.
"
For Bino/Voidheart Assassin does anyone have a good armor tree? I'm thinking just drop Acro for Iron reflexes and the evasion points by ranger swapped for Cloth and Chain?
Also what does the Elemental Damage from Weapons on the recommended belt support? Chaos isn't scaled with elemental so I'm not sure what its helping other than Herald of Flame, etc.

Thanks!

I'm doing a poison traps Assasin with IR that's going to have a good number of the same nodes - this is my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAUtBbUHHgeZDY0OSBCSES8RlhR1Fr8Y2xvgIG4hYCP2JP0mlSmlKgsrCi0fLiMwfDIBMhgyMjN4QKBEnkcGSVFKfUyOTLNNklFHU7tVS1b6WfBbr13yYeJh62KsY0NknWSqZ6BqNmqMbAhsjHBRcFJ07XTxdm9313pTeu9-sH8rf8aEood2idOMNo19jb-P-pANk5mVIJUumyabhp2qoqOi2bDYshmzA7TFtUi3dbuewfPC7MgUz3rQ0NhU2-fjn-c651To1utj6_XsGO4V8NXxivId8uH1b__e?accountName=qikink&characterName=TheDefinitionOfInsanite

Given you don't need the trap nodes in the bottom right, you could clean up that pathing a bit, but I agree that it's relatively simple to just remove Acro and go IR.
Hey i am playing Blade vortex assassin and i wonder how to sustain mana, mana costs are too high and i need to use mana potion, i am using 6link. I have a tree from mathil's start video and i am 60lvl. On 66lvl i will get 2x Divinarius
How do you sustain your mana on the bino's reave build? I have the same tree and roughly the same items as you do, with no mana regen or leech on them and i have to rely on a mana potion.
"
valtari wrote:
How do you sustain your mana on the bino's reave build? I have the same tree and roughly the same items as you do, with no mana regen or leech on them and i have to rely on a mana potion.

I had mana issues initially as well. Do you have "Life and Mana Leech" from the Vitality Void node? I went from having to think about mana a little to never thinking about mana at all after getting just that .4% mana leech.

Granted you NEED whirling blades on bloodmagic support and can't just spam reave onto thin air as you won't be leeching if you don't hit anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info