All Mathil guides compiled

-
Last edited by MaratZerg on Dec 28, 2016, 6:11:16 AM
-
Hey Mathil, thanks for the videos and guides. I made a raider Cyclone build after seeing your video, but you don't go over your gem slots and links in great detail in the original video or in the follow-up outside of the six gems in the axe. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some tips as for what a good gem setup looks like.
What happened to the Lightning Arrow Pierce Frost Wall build?
"
jsfd26 wrote:

Pierce and frost wall got nerfed a few patches ago. They no long interact with each other.
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
jsfd26 wrote:

Pierce and frost wall got nerfed a few patches ago. They no long interact with each other.

What about the Crit LA with voltaxic? (NOT the frostwall version)
Would love to see a detailed version of the vortex elementalist you just played. I treid following your first video but am struggling.
hi mathil

can you update your ngamahu cyclone raider build ? i do exactly like your built that can i observed from your video, but my molten burst are not occur so frequent like yours...

mathil , please...

tyvm! appreciate your hardwork!
it would be soooooo nice if you could just write 2.6 there if its an new build. i would really love to try some of your builds that i saw in your youtubevideo but there are like 50 and most of them seems outdated. please just write 2.6 to the guides that are new :(
Thanks for the builds! Like the comment before mine, i think some kind of date or patch version next to the build would be very helpful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info