All Mathil guides compiled

Ok for anyone looking for Vortex guide is in Mathil Youtube.
Last edited by ryddik on Oct 10, 2016, 1:18:27 PM
I got two questions about the Lacerate build:

1: Your character was able to reach 75% Crit Chance without a Golem. I think I'm around what your build is supposed to be, but I can only reach 59% without a Golem. Is there something I'm missing in my build?

2: The video showed your main hand has more Crit Chance than your offhand, while the base crit of that offhand was a lot higher. How is that possible? It's not happening to my build, so is there something you're using that makes it do that?
could you please do a update to the low life blade vortex, i was not able to get this build due to currency reasons, but now i think i can, but the build wont load due to it being out of date.

i would really appreciate it, i watch all your youtube videos
please Update Builds List ! after [DreamFeather Chaos/Phys Spectral Throw] you have a new 5-6 build but not listen here ! ty
Which one of these builds are top tier in 2.4? Thanks
Is that ST good in breach? Raider or Pathfinder? ty
will you add a guide for the ngamahu raider?
IGN @Diyalah_nms
Mathi Thanks for Lacerate Juggernaut :) but please add to skill tree ascendancy tree it will be very helpfull actually I need looking on your video for ascendancy... build is awesome insane clearspeed insane dps insane boss facetanker and insane farmer everything with this champ is easy ;]!!

best regards Wirowmaker
Bump for Mathil!

Where's Starforge Lacerate tho?
Hello!
First, sorry for my English!

Can someone help me with Juggernaut Lacerate build.
Clear speed good, easy t15, but im can't kill Minotaur t16... Im have 70k dps on tultip with increased area + golem. With concentrated + flask baff + totem 250k dps.
Here my gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info