RT = Need a buff.

"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Why you keep posting lies? VP still plenty viable, you can get status ailments with RT, dmg is fine (though less than w/crit) as it should be. You've got 2 points, one is mana leech and the other is pots. Since mana leech being instant is meh, this leaves only pots.

Which I would like to see that affix removed. The rest of your post, and your suggestion are hilariously horrible.

[Removed by Support]

Also:

Why you keep posting lies?
First - VP still plenty useless and pure trash and everyone know that (inc GGG!),

Next - you CANT get status ailments with RT W/O losing 1-2 support gem and very far node and even after they would be LESS useful if you play just crit, its LESS effective with RT! Also it will lower my dps bcs spend 1-2 sup gems to get status are horrible idea and as i said its less effective.

Next - dmg is NOT fine! RT not even CLOSE compared to crit dmg as it should be. It like say 1 dmg is max possible BIS mirrored buffed weapon with min-max skill tree and over99999 dmg is mid/max possible mid/good gear CRIT weapon. How they can be compared?

And as you said other my suggest are true.
This can be deleted bcs not so respectful post, but first started claim and judge everyone SL4Y3R and second all i said its true - RT as its now are pure shit. RT not balanced and under powered. RT have no future as more and more players will try create most effective builds to get high end game content, and as RT have NO end game its dead node.

Spoiler
RT must be buffed!

RT = NO status effects (its HUGE OVER POWERED bonus)
RT = NO INSTANT FULL FLASK (with 90+% crit chance and 10 attack per sec you ALWAYS have all flask FULL, A L W A Y S!)
RT = NO instant LL (RT not work with Atziri gloves) and VP suck ass!
RT = NO instant Mana Leech (RT not work with Atziri gloves) and VP wont make Mana Leech instant, so ONLY crits can do it!
RT = NO damage (you cant make even 1/5 with BIS gear dps as crit can with mid or noob gear)
RT = NOTHING GOOD/USEFUL AT ALL (your fcing cry about accu and hits just funny and useless when each node have TONS %accu and dex give flat accu) (and with rt you somehow CAN miss, yes it is)

RT MUST be buffed as hard as hell, it must be most big buff in history to make it viable and balance.

400-800% more melee phys damage or something will make a little bit close to crits as they are right now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/974651
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/971052
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 6, 2014, 10:08:08 AM
The dmg produced by RT is fine. It's VIABLE for all map lvls. It's just way less powerful than its crit couterpart. Just because it's weaker, does not mean it isn't viable.

VP is still strong, just because you don't know how to use it properly doesn't mean it's weak.

Status ailments= it's one gem for both fire and lightning. You said NO status ailments. Which you just agreed you can get them (so you lied)
Id like to see it get a small buff to put it closer to crit
I dont see any any key!
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Why you keep posting lies? VP still plenty viable, you can get status ailments with RT, dmg is fine (though less than w/crit) as it should be. You've got 2 points, one is mana leech and the other is pots. Since mana leech being instant is meh, this leaves only pots.

Which I would like to see that affix removed. The rest of your post, and your suggestion are hilariously horrible.

[Removed by Support]

Also:

Why you keep posting lies?
First - VP still plenty useless and pure trash and everyone know that (inc GGG!),

You're wrong, Vaal Pact is USEFUL. Of course, as with every keystone, you have to build and gear up around it, but when you do, you get a nice benefit.

Example? My evasion-based physical crit archer uses Vaal Pact. What i lose when investing into VP? I lose 1% HP regen, 2 skillpoints, plus i need to stack more life leech (5-6% from amulet, for example). But i'm pretty much sure, that instant leech is worth it.

About RT - yes, it needs a buff. Or, to be more correct, crit weapons (daggers and harbinger bows, first) need a nerf.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Dont nerf crit buff RT
I dont see any any key!
There's no co-relation between RT and crit. The former is just a specific node, shoved in the middle of nowhere, the latter is a whole mechanic related with a whole bunch of stuff, that concern classes, weapons and builds.

RT deserves a buff, crit needs a nerf.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Nov 6, 2014, 11:32:25 AM
Why is this thread ongoing, RT is just dumpster passive, get double 400 accuracy on rings, staff and move on with 200k dps easy.
put high stun on RT or buff it with a general 30% increased melee phy damage.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 6, 2014, 11:33:07 AM
RT solves a problem imposed by the tree construction (no good accuracy anywhere near the melee section of the tree) by imposing a MASSIVE damage penalty.

Replace it with a node that provides 50% more accuracy and lets STR count as Accuracy like Dex at 66% effectiveness. Done.
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
RT solves a problem imposed by the tree construction (no good accuracy anywhere near the melee section of the tree) by imposing a MASSIVE damage penalty.

Replace it with a node that provides 50% more accuracy and lets STR count as Accuracy like Dex at 66% effectiveness. Done.

good idea
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info