RT = Need a buff.

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
RT MUST be buffed as hard as hell, it must be most big buff in history to make it viable and balance.

400-800% more melee phys damage or something will make a little bit close to crits as they are right now.

lolz yea make facebreaker the most op unique in history of POE

Forum pvp
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
RT MUST be buffed as hard as hell, it must be most big buff in history to make it viable and balance.

400-800% more melee phys damage or something will make a little bit close to crits as they are right now.

LOL!!! No.

indeed lol, with investment of ONE skill point he want similar DPS as crit builds. sure. expect buff bro.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Buff RT or Nerf Crit

I dont care about attack speed, but make 2handers hits like 2handers

make new skills for 2handers

How about make 50% multipl base (not 150%); nerf attack speed all and each dagger, claw, wand, staff and other crit weap; make chance to hit five times more harder starting from 30% (need 8000 ac to hit 40%); CD on crit (5 sec CD on crit)

Would be fair and don't need buff anything.
Don`t like? Huh
I seriously loled when I read "you can't really do Uber Atziri without a crit build". It's true, but since when is being Uber Atziri viable an argument in this kinda discussion? Atziri is a tiny piece of endgame content most core players don't even care about (hint, core players =/= streamers), Uber Atziri is maybe relevant for a very few players, so who actually cares? You can still do perfectly well in 77-78 maps with a RT build. And if you're frustrated about crit being much more beneficial than RT, just stop paying attention to global, public parties and QQ posts on the board. GGG do all they can to make this game as balanced as possible, but they can't turn their back to the majority of their players. And the majority wants fireworks with gazillions of DPS, which basically translates into ranged crit.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/974651
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/971052

oooooook man..We all know that crit is better than RT but you went too far..First aquire some game knowledge and then post about balance in the forums
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Weißenberg wrote:
I seriously loled when I read "you can't really do Uber Atziri without a crit build". It's true, but since when is being Uber Atziri viable an argument in this kinda discussion? Atziri is a tiny piece of endgame content most core players don't even care about (hint, core players =/= streamers), Uber Atziri is maybe relevant for a very few players, so who actually cares? You can still do perfectly well in 77-78 maps with a RT build. And if you're frustrated about crit being much more beneficial than RT, just stop paying attention to global, public parties and QQ posts on the board. GGG do all they can to make this game as balanced as possible, but they can't turn their back to the majority of their players. And the majority wants fireworks with gazillions of DPS, which basically translates into ranged crit.

Who said that you can't do Uber without crit? Wtf these forums are becoming more clueless each day
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
Weißenberg wrote:

Who said that you can't do Uber without crit? Wtf these forums are becoming more clueless each day

Brah, you need a 300+ exalt low life crit build to do ANYTHING in this game.
Maybe move RT closer to center of the tree and give it a slightly buff?
Like xx% MORE physical AND xx more elemental?
Then it would be interesting choice to conversion-builds and maybe lead some OP stuff and get nerfed... d:D*
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info