"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

Yes. It will be more effective if you are in standard, but that is in no way required. The skill trees I have posted are both very flexible, so you can tweak them to suit your needs, if you wish to do so.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
@Etherfire. Just wanted to say "thank you" for the great job you are doing.

This is a buff
This build works very well. I am currently lvl 81 and just shy of 5k life now. About 42k dps with concentrated effect and around 25k dps with increased area effect instead.

I attempted Atziri but failed in the final room. Likely just because I have no experience with the fight and tried to face tank it. I might attempt again soon.
IGN: BusinessCasual
"
enwot wrote:
This build works very well. I am currently lvl 81 and just shy of 5k life now. About 42k dps with concentrated effect and around 25k dps with increased area effect instead.

I attempted Atziri but failed in the final room. Likely just because I have no experience with the fight and tried to face tank it. I might attempt again soon.

Good to hear. The atziri fights requires a bit of practice, but you should be able to do them deathless soon enough. I recommend looking at one of ogrec's old videos on how to do the apex. While you'll have to do less facetanking and more dodging, the fight is pretty much the same as it ever was. Your dps and life look quite good.

Good luck!

This is a buff
OP - I have been playing poe for over two years, but never had the gear to advance past lvl 87. your build appeals to me a ton, thus my response.

I have a level 66 standard duelist with 84 skill points avail.

I have read the 6 pages of text this morning and am a bit lost on a few things.

* do i place all my skill pts in the duelist area and move off to the left towards the marauder and leave the 25 nodes to the right of "Hatchet Master" to fill in as i begin to level fm 67-90 or is there a point placement post i missed?

* i have a 5 socket wings not 6 is that an real problem, from what i read there seems to be a lot of importance mentioned.

* based on the current patch which build in these 6 pages should i be using.

I am trying to purchase a BOR & Rainbow stride Is the RS still needed? The players who have a 15% block on their BOR are not currently on, but I expect no issues there.

I currently have 2ex - 101c - 6divine - 5 regal & 20blessed

Based on what i read this morning the choices from my stash appear to be:

Spoiler

Suggestions regarding which gear to use is appreciated, thanks in advance
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Jan 9, 2015, 2:00:16 PM
The latest version of the build is in the OP. from there you may choose which version you wish to run, the higher survivability one or the higher damage one or a mix of the two.

I would recommend going for RT and life nodes in marauder, followed by lower duelist area, only getting block and life first. After that go to ranger to finalise all the block nodes. Finally, all you have left to do is fill out life and damage as you like.

Gear wise, first priority is to get a BoR and cap your resists on gear. If you can't do so then you will have to run purity of elements.

Rainbow strides are very nice, and they are quite cheap these days, otherwise you want boots with life and resists and maybe also move speed. You will also want mana leech on any one piece of gear.

As for the wings, remove the increased duration gem from the immortal call setup and you'll do fine.

Good luck!

This is a buff
How are the bandits dealt with when we use a "full" respec?

is there some default that happens or can we go claim how we want
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
I respeced my old max block duelist to your build and I can say I'm very pleased with the result. Honestly, Ogrec's spec was a bit boring to play and weak dps-wise...So, about the Atziri fight, at the trio, you dodge, run and hide while you manually cast EC + IC, then you attack a bit, rinse and repeat? That is it?
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
How are the bandits dealt with when we use a "full" respec?

is there some default that happens or can we go claim how we want

Sadly, no. You have to use the respec recipe. However the bandits are really flexible in this build. Which ones did you take? We'll see if you need to respec or not.

@lussiano

Good to hear you're enjoying the build! For the trio, it's your preference. Using the EC+IC combo makes it safer, but if you can kite well and know when to attack and when to run, you don't need that at all. One thing is to kill the ranged boss and swap in the anvil for extra block and regen on block.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info