"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

Stone of Laz is still very good for this build. You could, however get a nice rare ammy with phys damage and leech.

Other than that, I made another version of the tree, this time far more defense oriented. Take a look.

A short summary of the major stats(110 point tree):
-271% increased phys damage + 26% increased main hand damage
-57% increased attack speed + 20% increased off hand attack speed
-254% increased maximum life (pretty fucking huge)
-11% increased block chance (55% chance to block with corrupted lazwhar)
-5.8% regen/second

This new tree is recommended for someone wanting to level high (90+) because you will be nearly immortal. If you replace Stone of Laz and Rainbowstrides with good rares with high life then you should easily get maybe 7.5-8k life, no Kaom's and still do good dps.

Oh, and Happy New Year!
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
@Etherfire that life and regen!

Happy New Year everyone!
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
I decided to go with something like this

Tree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR2K8BXs6UbEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2WNwYEER1VeXQzG_1VO7OBuwcyFgwYvbpwlY0_y18jWS_grYvbc-xq48LT0PxPb-VA3NK1Aczvcycql82eoYdqzPflb6_MVKfeOfh3ZnoO967g7TfgOH7-MbrVFHMHzC7AW1jb-T_OuOz-nQ0EcG2-e0xS4IbIxirIO9Xovd5zrtNe-BQZ2qAdx4Db6KqW508RjbFHWNfSP2TZKjilBH5FFnm64-d-NfPxQg7w59df66QKBeE2BLBS3yRTrhpldN4_6Peu907Q==

Gear
Spoiler

Tried to get up to 50% block, currently level 70 and things are going pretty good with about 38k cleave and 3k life.

Life is the biggest issue, but that will come with more levels.

Please let me know if you see any improvements that can be made.

Thanks!
IGN: BusinessCasual
First of all about the tree:
-Gemini really isn't worth it. It's okay if you can't get as much block due to being in torment, a few percentage for so many points really isn't worth going for.
-I hate getting resists on tree, because you can cap them on gear without using auras.
-Going to scion life wheel is most efficient by taking Hatchet master, profane chemistry and sentinel, not vaal pact route.
-Try the following tree:

If you're low on regrets, then the most important to respec is to get rid of gemini and the life leech cluster and getting profane chemistry. After that go into templar area for life and regen. Finally if you're willng to spend a lot of regrets, change the pathway in the bottom of the duelist area.

Now on to gear and gems:
-Get rid of Ming's heart ASAP.
-Try to replace the Doryani belt with a rare belt with resists and LIFE. If you have the currency, get a rustic sash.
-Herald of ice is of no use to this build. It provides almost no damage, and what little it does give us can't really be scaled too well.
-Get rid of HoI and free up some mana, so you can replace blood magic with added fire. This last bit is really important.
-Use increased AoE in place of conc effect for mapping, conc effect is for bosses.

Hope that helps :)

This is a buff
Hi,
Is there any point I can give up in your tree to take Unwavering Stance? Or can you build me one tree to take that? I just dont feel safe to not have Unwavering stance cause of stun.

Please help. Thank you.
Last edited by jaff0950 on Jan 4, 2015, 8:32:39 PM
Unwavering stance is not needed due to a few reasons:
-cyclone makes you immune to stun and knockback.
-if instead of cyclone you're using say cleave, then attack in the direction of the attacking mobs. They will be stunned and will stop in their tracks and just die before they can reach you.
-not even US will stop the knockback from charging soldiers and rhoas, and there is pretty much nothing else that might even come close to stunning you since this build gets a lot of life.
-last thing is that it's really far out and it would be quite inefficient to go for it.I'm on phone atm but I'll see if I can make a tree that gets US with minimal point wastage.

Hope that helps :)

This is a buff
Please add US in to the tree. I feel that stun this the worst killer in this game. Just a couple stun can kill me easily. :)
Believe me. A couple hits won't kill on this build. There is literally almost nothing in the game that will stun you once your life reaches 5k+.

I've only ever died with this build to severe desync or random vaal smashes or touch of God that I didn't block or manually dodge.

If you still don't feel safe you can try out the higher survivability tree and get like 7k life. I don't even think you can be stunned at that point.

This is a buff
Alrite, Maybe Ill give that tanky build a try first before doing US. Thx for your fast reply. :)
Is this build still viable and working?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info