"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

Is this build still viable at all in 2.0?
I would just really like to play a WoE duelist because I like the item mechanically, but now the block chance on both BoR and WoE got nerfed...
Basically every build with WoE on here uses BoR and goes for max block and I am wondering whether it makes sense to use WoE without access to legacy items (new leagues).

Any thoughts on that? Thanks!
Might this be the 2.0 skill tree?

Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4A7gOHBS0HdQguCVgJlhNMFCAVIBXsF-EZjhm0G60hVSFgIuIkmyb4JyAqTSzpLPstgzB3NZI17zkOOuE67TwtPydAoEF0RJ5HfkfiSshN404yUEdTu1n-XhNfP2BBY3BkUmVNZ5tuqnKpdO12rHh6eu982X11gUGDX4PMhNmE74azh2qKIorwl3mkOaZXqSeplK2Nrj618rc-uR29Nr6nwKbBi8GjxPbGrsqQz37TftP82L3awdun3D3iYeRR6UbqGO2D7w7veu_j8kX2o_cy90346_4K_o_-ug==
Hey guys.

@WSN

Uh, this build isn't so good in new leagues, and I'll be honest, even with legacy gear, this build is well past its prime. That being said, you can still easily get 40%+ block and spell block in new leagues with cheap gear, and farm atziri and make moneyz.

@ata

I posted a 2.0 skill tree a few posts back, but yours is similar enough, and maybe even better. I have finally decided to scrap the templar nodes. Here's a final version with a few changes. This will be the one posted in the OP.

I've just gotten access to my laptop and finished dling the patch, and I will be updating this in a few days. Here's hoping for the best :D
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Now I got a new problem. yesterday my friend tell me about a Reduced Mana gem.
He said "It can Reduced only 1 buff skill" ,Enlighten gem is better than in this patch.
so bad :(
No problem, we only run hatred and herald of ash, and we use cyclone on bm so we don't really have any issues. In any case, 25% mana should be enough for mana based skills with some leech and regen.

This is a buff
I can't decide whether getting Iron Reflexes is gonna be worth it for the build. It's only 2 passive points away, and there is a synergy between an armour based defense and block (less evasion>more hits>more block proc).

What are your thoughts on this?
Yeah, I was thinking about it too. For the time being, I recommend getting it. Armor + endu charges from BoR sounds like a good combo.

This is a buff
Yo, any plan to update the build? Reduced mana can't be used on auras anymore. Also, if I'm not mistaken enduring cry can't be triggered with CWDT. It would be totally cool if you can update the build. Thanks.
Correction: "Reduced Mana no longer reduces reservation costs of supported gems. It now only lowers the casting cost of skills."
To be honest, I'm still on the fence about this one. The build is just a pale shadow of what it once was, even if getting super-high dps is easier than pie in the current state of the game. I mean, I still have the gear, but it would be totally misleading to new players as my gear is legacy from before the block nerfs.

Also, any generic cyclone 2h build with 8k life and 40-50k dps is likely to be easier to run and be effective.

In any case, I will probably update once I finish min-maxing out my other characters.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info