"Fire and Chaos" -Ether's Wings of Entropy Cycloner [1.3] New Skill Tree Updated!

My Gem setting (Planing)
4L : CwDT[1] + Temporal Chain[5] + Enfeeble[5] + Phase Run (Change Enduring Cry to Phase Run)
- I think Phase Run is work. add more DPS in few second and we can run pass through enemies.

4L : Herald of Ash + Hatred + Enduring Cry + Blood Rage (Remove Reduce Mana)

6L : Vaal Molten Shell + Vaal Haste + Enchance + CwDT[12] + Increase Duration + Flame Golem/Immortal Call[12]
- Now Immortal Call has Nerf but I don't care about this, 4 sec is more for me :)
I was using this build before in 1.3, so I made a tree similar to the original defensive tree. That was easier than trying to switch to a totally different build.

I swapped Enfeeble and Enduring Cry with Increased Area of Effect and Warlord's Mark. Since Reduced Mana doesn't reduce reserve mana anymore, I dropped a Vengeance in its place. I might try a Flame Golem and maybe swap out the Faster Attacks with Fortify.

Feels similar to when I was last playing in 1.3.

Tree

With the Gladiator ascendancy, getting anvil instead of lazhwar, this thing works in tier 12 maps. Just so you know.
Oh wow, I had totally forgotten about this thread.
Yeah, this build is back in the game again with 2.1, even with non legacy items.

Sadly, I will be unable to play for the next few months, so theorycrafting is all I can do.

One major idea I have is to get rid of BoR, and use a 6l WoE and a kaoms. Should be pretty neat.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
But the 15/8% block chance!

Also, the epic gladiatorish look of BoR with Solaris Lorica!
Hmmm, can someone clarify in more details how to make this build work in 2.2 (ascendancy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info