Tell me about your dream league.

"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

You posted a lot of things.I read:
I'm poor (nope)
I'm new (nope)
I'm lazy (nope, I just don't think any game that references D2 should be a korean deathgrind)
I want to win without trying (no, I want to have fun. If I wanted to win, I'd try winning in real life. Since that actually gives money and shit. You know, something of value. Rather than try and get self-worth from a video game. Which is laughable at best.)
Perhaps it's time to try a different game. POE is clearly not for you (Perhaps we shouldn't accept the shitty state the game is in now and put in some effort for a change? As in the opposite of lazy and apathy.)

ps:Also. Press SHIFT and then cast your skill. WTF how clueless are you?

Then you must not be very good at reading. Give it another go, maybe you'll understand better this time.
And I know about the shift button, which I use to cast a skill on the left mouse button, but to have to keep hammering it for hours, switching back and forth between potions and attack buttons without being able to look is annoying.

The left mouse button should be assigned to walking (small feet icon). If you have any skill on your left you ask for glorious RIPs. As I said (not very politely I admit) you are new at the game. imo people that haven't explore the game enough to even know basic things should NOT judge it and should NOT suggest things that will break the game's balance (level 100 maps really man?We would all be 100 in a week). Learn the game and its balance and then post suggestions.Period

ps:Spare me the "nopes" and set your profile to public or stop arguing
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Nov 1, 2014, 12:22:55 PM
"
"
IceHawk181 wrote:
Anyone else seriously impressed when people call out others on an internet forum over a video game?

Because I know I am!

Come at me, bro. I will write a disapproving letter to your local Government representative that expresses my concern about the unhealthy weight of your cat.

Yeah... that's right. I went there.

But...I don't have a cat... ><
as others have said: endless ledge
"
IceHawk181 wrote:
"
"
IceHawk181 wrote:
snip

Come at me, bro. I will write a disapproving letter to your local Government representative that expresses my concern about the unhealthy weight of your cat.

Yeah... that's right. I went there.

But...I don't have a cat... ><

You should get a cat. It's cheaper than a wife.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I'll reiterate..

Endless dungeon / ledge type:

- no backtracking, progressive difficulty with no instance reset, boss every few levels with unique enemies / exiles on every level
- no towns or vendors (TPs do not exist)
- either solo self-found, or locked party (cant change party once an "adventure" is started, you can only restart everything from scratch or drop out)
- no global trading or anything "global"
- huge increase in orbs drop rate
- only white & unique items drop
- all you have is what you carry (maybe slightly bigger inventory)
- length of race is from 12hrs to a few days max (weekend race).
- preferably HC
- parented to void
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 2, 2014, 4:02:06 AM
League idea: Zana's world.
Let's make levelling interesting.

- All area instances from the very start have a randomly chosen set of themed mods, in the style of Zana's trios, except HARDER.

This set includes weirder mods which affect both players and monsters in odd ways such as each elemental version of Immolation race mod, or "All spells supported by Trap" or "Players and Monsters both have the effects of Daresso's Defiance". Also more varieties of Ancestral mod with different themed subsets of totem spells such as "Area is filled with cold spell totems". Maybe even a "Monsters revive after 30s".

- All areas have a further inbuilt quest, again in Zana style: Kill this Invasion/Beyond/Map boss/Rogue, Kill all of a certain monster type, Find this item/location, etc. Missions are designed to not be failable, just incomplete - no time limits or Vorici type stuff. Instances of a particular area cannot be created while a previous instance has its quest outstanding, or until 1 hour has passed. No spamming instances to get mods you like.

- Death loses all exp earned this level. Reaching the location you died restores 20% of lost XP. Killing the monster that killed you restores a further 50% of lost XP. Fully clearing the area you died in restores a further 20%, for 90% total recovery.

Currency changes, optional:
- Eternals and Mirrors do NOT exist. Regals, Exalts and Divines all roughly as common as Chaos, but Exalts and Divines require more than one orb to work: Exalting or Divining an X property item takes 2^X orbs. (Might take further thought to balance the actual numbers, but you get the idea).

-GCPs are more effective on lower quality gems, giving 3 quality to 0-6, 2 qualtiy to 7-13, 1 quality to 14+, making low quality gems actually potentially useful.

-Vaal and Chance orbs each 3x more common and with a greater variety of potential results. Only some Vaal results cause corruption, or only a chance of corruption (increasing each time?).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info