Tell me about your dream league.

Endless Endless Ledge.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
An endless dungeon with higher than average droprates, especially of currency. There is no trading or partying of any kind. (Actually not opposed to it, I just think it'd be hard to manage with no towns except at set intervals. Unless you party at towns and are locked in until next town.)

Every set amount of levels, there is a town area with a few NPCs that sell a few set items, perhaps even a few uniques. It also contains the Masters tables, with access to increasingly more crafting options as you continue further into the endless dungeon.

The dungeon gets harder as you go on, eventually transitioning into other difficulties and applying map mods(However, none that break builds, so probably no blood magic or no regen.) A few unique bosses along the way as well.

Everyone is allocated a single character for the league and if you die, you cannot rejoin. Characters that are unplayed for a set period of days are culled from the league. The last one standing wins. Special prizes awarded for top 10 players perhaps and those who reach certain goals.

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Oct 30, 2014, 8:20:20 PM
"
<snip>

Yep. I'd play THE SHIT out of that. Of course, I'd only play for about an hour before I did something stupid and died :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 30, 2014, 8:19:05 PM
Regular HC league.
$100 to join, forfeited if you're caught cheating, refunded if you die.
- Two Handeds weapons are dealing now more damage then One Handed Weapons
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil

what exactly is " leauge "
R.I.P 4.B.
You can only play female characters.
Boobies on all characters have been buffed by 200% (even male ones).
All projectiles are replaced with boobies.
Skills that are not projectiles deal no damage.
Atziri got 2 extra boobs.
New portal effect: Gargantuan Breast
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
A league where progression is based on difficulty and not mostly on randomness or chores like Atziri fragment farm? Always accessible but hard as fvck content (Median XL comes to mind)? A league that better represents risk/reward? Something that is not 100% balanced for trading, but for risk/reward grind and self-crafting?

Concepts way beyond anything that simple zone modifiers will be able to represent.

"paid leagues", if they ever come, will be a disappointment, imo. (yeah, doom & gloom prognosis, I know, I know... :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 31, 2014, 5:59:06 AM
"
Spoiler
An endless dungeon with higher than average droprates, especially of currency. There is no trading or partying of any kind. (Actually not opposed to it, I just think it'd be hard to manage with no towns except at set intervals. Unless you party at towns and are locked in until next town.)

Every set amount of levels, there is a town area with a few NPCs that sell a few set items, perhaps even a few uniques. It also contains the Masters tables, with access to increasingly more crafting options as you continue further into the endless dungeon.

The dungeon gets harder as you go on, eventually transitioning into other difficulties and applying map mods(However, none that break builds, so probably no blood magic or no regen.) A few unique bosses along the way as well.

Everyone is allocated a single character for the league and if you die, you cannot rejoin. Characters that are unplayed for a set period of days are culled from the league. The last one standing wins. Special prizes awarded for top 10 players perhaps and those who reach certain goals.

Please make it happen GGG. I would pay to play that league.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
"
Spoiler

Please make it happen GGG. I would pay to play that league.

+1 id so play this
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info