Tell me about your dream league.

Every single monster in the game drops a shavs. They're risky after all... and reward.....y....

wat?
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I want to have many custom leagues, kind of like what GGG does now (though unfortunately at the moment they only do it every 3 months)

Like this: 'Status ailment' league:

When monsters attack you
  • There are no minimum threshholds for players to receive status ailments
  • Freeze durations last 10x longer
  • Burning durations last 2x as long
  • Burning damage is increased by 200%
  • Shock durations last 3x as long
  • Shock damage multiplier is 150% more instead of just 50%
  • Change to get shocked by lightning damage increased by 5%

I want to make these type of changes that make the game feel different to play, and might re-prioritise what you think is important on the passive tree/your equipment. These numbers are just examples, but I also want to say I only want this to apply to the damage you take in the league, not the damage dealt by players.

Of course some of the races have some pretty exciting mods already, but I think that GGG could be more creative. When I first supported this game I of course had no expectation for GGG to come up with good mods on their own, which is why the custom leagues intruige me so much. Of course there would be plenty of crappily made player leagues, but I know at least some of the would be fresh and fun to play in
Rare and Unique items are disabled. Whites and blues only.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
1) We changed the regular map levels to better suit the 1-100 range. Meaning Dominus is a lvl 100 map now.

2) We changed rollable maps to include a specific unique from the end boss. Every unique is acquirable by playing a certain map. This to make sure that everybody can play whatever build they have in mind. Rather than turning this into a slower version of the alpha of everquest. Where it literally took 5 years to get anywhere.

3) Heavily increased the drop rate of orbs above chaos orbs. Since people would actually like to craft it seems.

4) added incremental crafting.

5) fixed a bad design choice where right mouse clicking a skill would make you move and then cast a skill, rather than do the more obvious thing which is to just cast the f**** skill.

6) Zana's device now has a different slot which permanently imbues a single map to be run as many times as you want. The only way to insert another map is to destroy the previous map already inside. This is so people won't have to boringly keep rerolling maps and ending up broke due to bad droprates.

All these changes will be applied in the new league, as well as standard. Since rerolling lost it's appeal around the end of open beta.

In fact, we won't do a new league, instead we will focus all of our attention on fixing desync and bad optimisation. Since that's more important than more new shiny s**** that bores people after a month. In fact, we've already fired everyone who won't contribute to solving desync and lack of optimisation. To make sure the community understand we take this matter seriously. And don't just ignore it until this game bleeds to death through permanently turtle mode.

You posted a lot of things.I read:
I'm poor
I'm new
I'm lazy
I want to win without trying
Perhaps it's time to try a different game. POE is clearly not for you

ps:Also. Press SHIFT and then cast your skill. WTF how clueless are you?
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Nov 1, 2014, 12:35:48 AM
Anyone else seriously impressed when people call out others on an internet forum over a video game?

Because I know I am!

As the PoE player population has been concentrating of late, the elitism has been following a similar trend. I hope it's a temporary thing.
solo league or even better offline mode

but I bet there would still be desync lol

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
IceHawk181 wrote:
Anyone else seriously impressed when people call out others on an internet forum over a video game?

Because I know I am!

Come at me, bro. I will write a disapproving letter to your local Government representative that expresses my concern about the unhealthy weight of your cat.

Yeah... that's right. I went there.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 1, 2014, 2:00:37 AM
Dream League would be Standard League without all of the following:
-mirror of kalandra;
-eternal orb;
-legacies;
-shrines;
-gear checks;
-master crafting;
-gated items and content;
-dumps from any other leagues.
Last edited by mobutu on Nov 1, 2014, 3:28:16 AM
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

You posted a lot of things.I read:
I'm poor (nope)
I'm new (nope)
I'm lazy (nope, I just don't think any game that references D2 should be a korean deathgrind)
I want to win without trying (no, I want to have fun. If I wanted to win, I'd try winning in real life. Since that actually gives money and shit. You know, something of value. Rather than try and get self-worth from a video game. Which is laughable at best.)
Perhaps it's time to try a different game. POE is clearly not for you (Perhaps we shouldn't accept the shitty state the game is in now and put in some effort for a change? As in the opposite of lazy and apathy.)

ps:Also. Press SHIFT and then cast your skill. WTF how clueless are you?

Then you must not be very good at reading. Give it another go, maybe you'll understand better this time.
And I know about the shift button, which I use to cast a skill on the left mouse button, but to have to keep hammering it for hours, switching back and forth between potions and attack buttons without being able to look is annoying.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Hyskoa on Nov 1, 2014, 5:57:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info