Whats your LLD tooltip dps??

"
Emro wrote:
I will polish my tornado ele build before the merge. Then I will join the other LLD pvp'ers on HC and duel them and have fun with them. As I stated before don't try to take my arrogance seriously. The fact here is that nobody can jump to any conclusions at the moment.
So lets all be friends and stop thrashing eachother. Be nice and smile :)

My feeling is that my build works perfectly fine and will be the best of the best. If you want to prove me wrong, come and get me. I will be waiting for you :)

I wish you luck, might be hard though since some people have played years on their LLD'ers
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
in my experience barrage absolutely sucks for pvp. Its so easy to step a side and if you are chilled or temp chained or worse both, it takes a while to do the entire attack and in the mean time your opponent is already long gone.

Its ok for pve because mobs are stupid and just facetank but don't expect the same from players

"
GreenDude wrote:
I will enjoy this.

I can almost hear glee in the way thats typed :P

Spoiler

"
Chris_GGG wrote:
I bet on GreenDude.

Spoiler
All quotes appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 1, 2014, 8:43:44 PM
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Chris_GGG wrote:
I bet on GreenDude.

Spoiler
All quotes appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

Nah I think it's a real quote. I trust in Christ Wilson.
Last edited by mimivirus on Nov 1, 2014, 11:04:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info