Whats your LLD tooltip dps??

"
Emro wrote:

another side note: Quill rain bow would be much better for a pure lightning build. that one more attack speed is way better than 1-75 lightning damage and you can even do phys damage with it too...

Amusing. The wrongs just keep compounding in this thread.

"50% less weapon damage"

That 5-16 phys damage sure is boss. So divide that phys and all ele damage by 2.
IGN: _Firebitch
So much nobrain in this thread

/thread
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
THe quill rain part just killed me. lol.
IGN: @GreenDude
No but seriously, you should start with HLD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Sure sure just make fun of me. I made a lvl 28 cast on crit Quill Rain build (Cast on crit Quill Rain is very well known in High lvl pve. But I take credit on it for lvl 28 PvP). You laugh at me first but later on you will just copy my builds....The people who think out of the box has most succes...But I wont judge you. You havn't seen it, so you might be sceptic. But I can ensure you it will do more Lightning damage
Last edited by Emro on Nov 1, 2014, 3:08:55 PM
"
Emro wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Emro wrote:

another side note: Quill rain bow would be much better for a pure lightning build. that one more attack speed is way better than 1-75 lightning damage and you can even do phys damage with it too...

Amusing. The wrongs just keep compounding in this thread.

"50% less weapon damage"

That 5-16 phys damage sure is boss. So divide that phys and all ele damage by 2.

Sure sure just make fun of me. I made a lvl 28 cast on crit Quill Rain build (Cast on crit Quill Rain is very well known in High lvl pve. But I take credit on it for lvl 28 PvP). You laugh at me first but later on you will just copy my builds....The people who think out of the box has most succes...But I wont judge you. You havn't seen it, so you might be sceptic. But I can ensure you it will do more Lightning damage.

I am a pvper, I know for sure

1, CoC is not very known in HLD
2, CoC sucks in HLD
3, CoC is really bad HLD
"
Emro wrote:

I made a lvl 28 cast on crit Quill Rain build (Cast on crit Quill Rain is very well known in High lvl pve.

How's that single target damage with cast on crit working out for ya?
IGN: _Firebitch

@Tommie

2, CoC sucks in HLD
3, CoC is really bad HLD[/quote]

I say PVE not PvP and I am speaking about LLD not HLD. The cast on crit Works great at lvl 28

Please PM me in game and I would gladly explain about my lvl 28 pvp builds. I know I am a newcomer, but these builds are actually very strong. When I explain them you can give me feedback why you think it doesn't work. I just want to try help this community making some exciting funny builds. PM ingame. No hard feelings im a funny guy, we can also speak about it over skype or something :) Sorry if I offended some.
Last edited by Emro on Nov 1, 2014, 3:13:36 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Emro wrote:

I made a lvl 28 cast on crit Quill Rain build (Cast on crit Quill Rain is very well known in High lvl pve.

How's that single target damage with cast on crit working out for ya?

I have the wrong helm with the wrong sockets at the momemt. But combined with Quill Rain you can have a 0.21sec APS and 6 arrows if extra arrow on bow and quiver. Its 52% chance to apply the cast with a lvl 12 I think. But it looks insane

The main attack would be Barrage of course.

I meant Atack Time not APS. But that would be 4,3 attacks per second.

That would be more than 24 arrows I fire a sec 6*4 = 24. Its almost likely that one of the arrows will crit and trigger the cast. You shouldn't have any mana problems either if you use rings like
Last edited by Emro on Nov 1, 2014, 3:25:38 PM
"
Emro wrote:

@Tommie

2, CoC sucks in HLD
3, CoC is really bad HLD

I say PVE not PvP and I am speaking about LLD not HLD. The cast on crit Works great at lvl 28

Please PM me in game and I would gladly explain about my lvl 28 pvp builds. I know I am a newcomer, but these builds are actually very strong. When I explain them you can give me feedback why you think it doesn't work. I just want to try help this community making some exciting funny builds. PM ingame. No hard feelings im a funny guy, we can also speak about it over skype or something :) Sorry if I offended some.[/quote]

Ehm, you just said in a post above that you were speaking about HLD, so yeah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info