Whats your LLD tooltip dps??

@Emro: are your LLDers on beyond or rampage? Or both?

I will pvp you on HC when the leagues merge and put it on YouTube. And if your going to merge into softcore, I will make sure to get a buddy to pvp you and record it. I will enjoy this.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:

I will pvp you on HC when the leagues merge and put it on YouTube. And if your going to merge into softcore, I will make sure to get a buddy to pvp you and record it. I will enjoy this.

And if you go HLD by any chance, I will be waiting
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Tommie feel so alone those days, he even tried to befriend the arena's trees and dead animals earlier today.
"
GreenDude wrote:

Yes I am on Beyond now only, I will try upgrade my items by the time I have, only 5 chaos left. But the mechanics should work. I will gladly show you in a duel about the mechanics. The weakness and the goodness of the build.

I will duel you with Quill Rain and My rare bow.

It will be with my: Attack Speed based Tornado Ele Buil and Quill Rain cast on crit Barrage Arc build.

@ Tommie

I will try to make a HLD with my own build and try to duel you too^^

My quest is to make my own builds viable and have other people great use of them
Last edited by Emro on Nov 1, 2014, 4:01:26 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Tommie feel so alone those days, he even tried to befriend the arena's trees and dead animals earlier today.

Sadly them rejected me too :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Emro wrote:
I will try to make a HLD with my own build and try to duel you too^^

Good luck getting past lvl 50, I hear it's halfway to 100.
"

Good luck getting past lvl 50, I hear it's halfway to 100.

His highest level is 57. He should be there in no time.
IGN: _Firebitch
Ive never seen anyone so arrogant and clueless at the same time before
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
Ive never seen anyone so arrogant and clueless at the same time before

I thought I was nice...
I will polish my tornado ele build before the merge. Then I will join the other LLD pvp'ers on HC and duel them and have fun with them. As I stated before don't try to take my arrogance seriously. The fact here is that nobody can jump to any conclusions at the moment.
So lets all be friends and stop thrashing eachother. Be nice and smile :)

My feeling is that my build works perfectly fine and will be the best of the best. If you want to prove me wrong, come and get me. I will be waiting for you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info