Last edited by dzjaulah on Oct 27, 2014, 9:39:46 PM
"
dzjaulah wrote:

thank you - please stop using gamespot, lol
Me like =D
please... true glass cannon is that very same dmg + CI + EB + Blood magic
"
tackle70 wrote:
Funniest build of the week so far but by far the worst. More like the suicide bomber than the glass cannon.

How is this viable outside of normal difficulty? You'd never be able to level up...

It is not viable. You level it up, respec and then start dying. This build seems like a troll one because people can't see the possibilities. Pay attention to the vid. For a split second you see him kill the atziri bosses. Imagine going in with an friend and clearing the bosses for him. Not so bad to get uber atziri killed this way... GGG is never random and every build has its place in the game.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Hes doing more bosses then most people can is the funny part hes that much better then you.

:x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
thats the build i got 100 with worked great as you can see best build out there
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I realise that GGG likely have a deal with Gamespot where you get some sort of exposure in return for hosting these vids there. However it's bloody annoying having to go to their site to see a GGG vid that's less customisable than youtube, then getting bombarded with trash advertising.

Please listen to your own community, a lot of whom pay you money and don't want to get redirected to Gamespot.

TYVM, GLHF.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
Funniest build of the week so far but by far the worst. More like the suicide bomber than the glass cannon.

How is this viable outside of normal difficulty? You'd never be able to level up...

It is not viable. You level it up, respec and then start dying. This build seems like a troll one because people can't see the possibilities. Pay attention to the vid. For a split second you see him kill the atziri bosses. Imagine going in with an friend and clearing the bosses for him. Not so bad to get uber atziri killed this way... GGG is never random and every build has its place in the game.

"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
GGG is never random

This made me laugh.
"
Drystion wrote:
So much troll, and yet very nice. I wouldn't call it a glass cannon though, more like a glass grenade. :D
More like walking bomb
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info