Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 9: The True Glass Cannon

"
XPhantasmaX wrote:

inb4 someone makes a 6 man kamikaze group to clear maps this way.

It would be a great strategy if not for the limited number of portals available to map areas.
"Limited hardcore availability..."

Btw, this isn't a glass cannon build, this is a grenade build lol.
Huh?
Three words. Hall of Grandmasters.

Going through will be so much worse than anything else GGG could come up with.
"
grinvader wrote:

Lol. Oh god no, they'll have to nerf it for that alone.

If this build can "one shot" Dominus and Piety, and if Dominus and Piety have N times more hit points than most players...
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Oct 27, 2014, 4:33:57 PM
"
"
grinvader wrote:

Lol. Oh god no, they'll have to nerf it for that alone.

If this build can "one shot" Dominus and Piety, and if Dominus and Piety have N times more hit points than most players...

nah the aoe is kinda small
as long ur not melee u should be fine :p
"

So there are some players with more hp than dominus or piety? didnt know :o
wtf
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
The guy dies every time due to desync, fix it!

Back on topic. Looks hilarious but i wouldn't want to play it. Even with portal up there's the loading time and clicking the resurrect button every time. Maybe it could work for some boss mf action though who knows.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
Hmm, since it's now possible open a map inside your hideout, clear it to the (impossible, too hard) boss, then switch character and take down the boss, maybe this is something i should roll?

Anyway, thank you for the laughts... always nice to see something fun instead the usual stuff.

Interesting..

Or run 2 Clients, and be in party. And just hop in, MF boss, repeat.

I have also seen people use mf slaves girlfriends to do much the same. :P (jk of course)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Oct 27, 2014, 5:44:41 PM
I did some of the filming for this video and I want it noted it's possible to triple kill Q'ura, Y'ara'az and A'alai (aka the 3 miscreation bosses in the Apex of Sacrifice) if you have really good positioning and take all 3 down in the same frame.

Unfortunately I did that by accident on a practice run and couldn't replicate it before I had to go home. The one used in the video was one of the several double kills I got trying to do so, which were much easier to pull off.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info