Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 9: The True Glass Cannon

If you'd like to submit a build for next week's episode, just post it in the class forums.

Repeating what was mentioned in the news last week for more visibility: We'll be holding a fan meetup in Melbourne at the end of this week (probably Saturday, November 1) because a few of our developers will be in town for PAX Australia. If you'd like to receive details of where/when it'll be, mail me at chris@grindinggear.com and I'll get in touch with info closer to the event.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I did some of the filming for this video and I want it noted it's possible to triple kill Q'ura, Y'ara'az and A'alai (aka the 3 miscreation bosses in the Apex of Sacrifice) if you have really good positioning and take all 3 down in the same frame.

Unfortunately I did that by accident on a practice run and couldn't replicate it before I had to go home. The one used in the video was one of the several double kills I got trying to do so, which were much easier to pull off.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info