Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 9: The True Glass Cannon

7/10 almost GGG
was laughing so much when i saw this video
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
April fool on Halloween!!! :)) You made my day! Go, banzai kamikaze! "Deaths reached limit!" message to come soon. Very original, indeed! :)
I never expected to see a build like this in Path of exile. I would only recommend that this build be used "ONLY" if you are at a set level you are willing to stick with. It's impossible to level up or gain any experience with this build....obviously.

inb4 someone makes a 6 man kamikaze group to clear maps this way.
Hmm, since it's now possible open a map inside your hideout, clear it to the (impossible, too hard) boss, then switch character and take down the boss, maybe this is something i should roll?

Anyway, thank you for the laughts... always nice to see something fun instead the usual stuff.
d:-D*
That silence after he walks into brutus.
Build looks garbage, why diying when you can oneshot everything wihle staying alive too?
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
April came around twice this year :D

Happy to see some difference in the types of build being spotlighted.
Now we only need a revive skill/scroll :)
Stop taking things so seriously Hunter.
This is a great showcase, and definitely a unique one since everyone just "Hypothesizes" the CoD possibilities, but this puts it into perspective.

Guess you might as well embrace death instead of avoiding it since it is inevitable in PoE! :P!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info