[2.0]RangerJayson's Phy. Crit Tornado/split arrow theory crafting.

"
g00ey wrote:
Hey man, gotta say very nice build. Played with u in a 78 rot once and was impressed. After literally looking at every crit ranger build , i gotta say urs seems to be the best/most creative. The person above who commented also made an awesome (Sara) but I can't decide if i should switch to urs. I don't have fully mirrored items but enough to deff make it work. It's mainly my passive tree that i think can be much more optimized. Like you said, avoiding Charisma and Ondars (soo many nodes) helps add a good amount dps.

Anyways here's my gear if you have any input : (I can send u my tree but it pretty much resembles the mirrored girls build above)

*btw i run 20/20 chain not pierce , i only use pierce for Atziri not that its needed)

Thanks in advance!

Thx for ur comment.

You don't have to be fully mirrored.

As i said in thread, my point is survivalities from ref maps with high dps(even dual ref).
There are so many builds in forum. Every ranger(bow*) builds are made with eva and dodge ondar with low dps.
I did use eva dodge and ondar too. But I couldn't survive from ref maps.
If u have acuity, it's perfect condition to do with IR node.

Peace.
Last edited by alkasas on Dec 7, 2014, 2:38:54 PM
"
you have a normal 20/20 fire gem. fix that!!!! :p

Yeah hehe

I'm working on it.(I like making 21 gems my self)
I love this build. Well done man!
IGN Soultakerr
Hi,
Nice build i will try it !
But i think i will have 60/70K dps with TS, can i use ondar guild + chest with high EV ? or i will die with reflect ? or better to use kaom +500 hp ( not enough gold for legacy kaom )
Last edited by warbringer5999 on Dec 8, 2014, 6:52:35 PM
"
Hi,
Nice build i will try it !
But i think i will have 60/70K dps with TS, can i use ondar guild + chest with high EV ? or i will die with reflect ? or better to use kaom +500 hp ( not enough gold for legacy kaom )

Thx for ur comment.

Are u using my build? if u use my build, might have problem with hp. cuz my build is based on high life chest in order to make high dps(minimized life nods).

You're gonna have to put points to hp nods unless u use kaom or belly (Legacy kaom is best) .

Hi,
I'm not using yet your build but i willbecause il like it ^^
But i "just" have aroud 800ex to spend so i cant buy all mirrored stuff
Ranger I'm starting same build like you.

Anything to be aware of due to 1.3 patch notes? (acuity nerf etc.)
IGN Soultakerr
"

Hi,
I'm not using yet your build but i willbecause il like it ^^
But i "just" have aroud 800ex to spend so i cant buy all mirrored stuff

Thx for ur comment.

But you don't have to be fully mirrored gears.

"
Ranger I'm starting same build like you.

Anything to be aware of due to 1.3 patch notes? (acuity nerf etc.)

there's no differences between 1.2 and 1.3 just put points to damage node and little bit change with pcoc(4-> 5).

But I need to test with ref maps(with acuity), I think would be fine with ref maps. i'll post video with build again.

New build was only theory crafting.
Last edited by alkasas on Dec 12, 2014, 5:03:11 PM
hey,

here's my feedback.

That's the build i am using now based on your original build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgX5BiMILgiJCpsWvxmOGf4bAR9BIXYi6iP2JP0lPyaVKaUqCyzpMfoyATKUNj051DqzPs9Nkk4qUUdR2VVLVvpaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1qjGyMbWxwUnDVcaF1y3b3d9d46311fwKGzonTjAuMNo1-j0-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKLZo4qkeKXLpuCn1KvSr-uwkrDYsTCyGbUItUi2Qbe2uXy74702vea-p8EzwdXEosgUyqnN6s96037ZxtqN3BXdDd744dvnCudU53To1upi7LDtg-968-r1b_lj_MX-uv7I_5P_3g==

Still based on the IR node to avoid reflects. Frenzy charges were taken over pure attack speed increase to get a bit more survavibility (armor) and also because blood rage is mandatory when you do not have life leech amulet/rings.

I now got 6k life and hit for 87k. I assume i would be around 95k with only 20/20 gems which is not the case now. For the record i could reach only 108k dps before patch as i use two viper hold rings.

I think reflects wont be an issue for me. I run 2, sometimes 3 vaal grace and 1 rumi flask. No death so far before patch from 98 to 99 with your previous build. I believe it is still the case now.

~S

Last edited by vitto369 on Dec 12, 2014, 9:40:14 PM
"
vitto369 wrote:
hey,

here's my feedback.

That's the build i am using now based on your original build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgX5BiMILgiJCpsWvxmOGf4bAR9BIXYi6iP2JP0lPyaVKaUqCyzpMfoyATKUNj051DqzPs9Nkk4qUUdR2VVLVvpaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1qjGyMbWxwUnDVcaF1y3b3d9d46311fwKGzonTjAuMNo1-j0-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKLZo4qkeKXLpuCn1KvSr-uwkrDYsTCyGbUItUi2Qbe2uXy74702vea-p8EzwdXEosgUyqnN6s96037ZxtqN3BXdDd744dvnCudU53To1upi7LDtg-968-r1b_lj_MX-uv7I_5P_3g==

Still based on the IR node to avoid reflects. Frenzy charges were taken over pure attack speed increase to get a bit more survavibility (armor) and also because blood rage is mandatory when you do not have life leech amulet/rings.

I now got 6k life and hit for 87k. I assume i would be around 95k with only 20/20 gems which is not the case now. For the record i could reach only 108k dps before patch as i use two viper hold rings.

I think reflects wont be an issue for me. I run 2, sometimes 3 vaal grace and 1 rumi flask. No death so far before patch from 98 to 99 with your previous build. I believe it is still the case now.

~S

Thx for ur feedback buddy.

Yeah. As u are saying, those might work fine with ref maps.

I'm trying to make easy way( not using more skills and added flask) that's why i was having problems hehe.

So far, single reflects maps with full buff are fine.

But i have to switch added fire gem to life leech gem in double reflect maps.

And also my build is not fixed node. just proving IR is good for high dps.

BR is good, but there's high risk with life drain. If u have high chaos res, recommnad u use it .

But I don't use it in Normal mods(lazy...). cuz sometimes forget to off when i roll boxes or afk haha.
Last edited by alkasas on Dec 13, 2014, 9:24:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info