[2.0]RangerJayson's Phy. Crit Tornado/split arrow theory crafting.

im rebuilding into this atm

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_Ax4mlR9BYeIGI1VLtUiMNvPqbWwqCzY953RwUp2q7LDo1onTYqxsjIwLIuqbJnDVuXyxMAX5XfK1CKGkDkhxoeHbY0OPT_7IGwGn1Bn-3BXEorvj_rp9ddN-73rnCgqbeOv8xVb6Z6DdDXfXh3Zbr38rOdTjn04qIXYwfG_ydvdKfSmltkGGzlFHjX2gnzH6jX7BM-dUlQUj9s2YJP0IiU2S6mL_3prxdctdaL6nyqllTb02R36E2QHcvop4DalutfJsRio4NZJybNi9MgnZxjKUfwKm4A==

planing on getting the glyph mark and the mirroed amulett...rest the usual rats nest, maligaros, random rares and belly
no acuity because im cheap
was thinking about swapping crit damage gem for WEP but i guess with perfect jewelery the elemntaldamage will be too much for reflect...

ill give results and gear when the build is running...wish me luck :D
"
Malaugrym wrote:
im rebuilding into this atm

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_Ax4mlR9BYeIGI1VLtUiMNvPqbWwqCzY953RwUp2q7LDo1onTYqxsjIwLIuqbJnDVuXyxMAX5XfK1CKGkDkhxoeHbY0OPT_7IGwGn1Bn-3BXEorvj_rp9ddN-73rnCgqbeOv8xVb6Z6DdDXfXh3Zbr38rOdTjn04qIXYwfG_ydvdKfSmltkGGzlFHjX2gnzH6jX7BM-dUlQUj9s2YJP0IiU2S6mL_3prxdctdaL6nyqllTb02R36E2QHcvop4DalutfJsRio4NZJybNi9MgnZxjKUfwKm4A==

planing on getting the glyph mark and the mirroed amulett...rest the usual rats nest, maligaros, random rares and belly
no acuity because im cheap
was thinking about swapping crit damage gem for WEP but i guess with perfect jewelery the elemntaldamage will be too much for reflect...

ill give results and gear when the build is running...wish me luck :D

Thx for ur comment.

Every gems and skill nods that i'm using are not fixed like i said b4.

I'm just saying IR is good for ref maps with high dps.(balance is importalnt!!)

Seem fine with ur nods that u linked. It might work fine in ref maps too(with blood rage).

Last edited by alkasas on Dec 21, 2014, 7:59:22 PM
cool build, tyvm
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Dec 24, 2014, 11:27:25 AM
Bump for a friend!
I was just wondering about your gem set up. Why do you use Lv4 clarity (linked from your boots). It also shows you have 2 herald of ice's in your helm, is that correct or what would be the replacement instead of 2 herald of ice's.
"
Apolloco wrote:
I was just wondering about your gem set up. Why do you use Lv4 clarity (linked from your boots). It also shows you have 2 herald of ice's in your helm, is that correct or what would be the replacement instead of 2 herald of ice's.

Oh.

It's not typical setup, is only for Uber Atziri. I use clarity for Mana rengen to use Puncture trap.

I use HOT/HOA/Hartred as auras. HOI is just for Gem lvling, not for using, those are just 2 free slots,

i might be alble to use blink arrow and blood rage.
Last edited by alkasas on Dec 31, 2014, 11:05:33 AM
Hi,
Very nice build but what your opinion to replace gmp -->lmp + quiver +1 arrow ?
"
Hi,
Very nice build but what your opinion to replace gmp -->lmp + quiver +1 arrow ?

Thx for ur comments.

The reason why I use GMP is for safety from ref maps. If i use LMP, it pumps up too much flat damage that i can't handle.

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

Last edited by alkasas on Jan 1, 2015, 3:12:40 AM
First of all I would like to thank RangerJason for the private consultations on the build.

I did some minor changes as you can see below but it's most likely the same build. It's just it works best for me the way I made it.

My current tree at lvl78
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73rnCgqbeOv8xWegh3bjn0p93Q06s1uvwTOGziF2TioppbZBjX7NmHXL6mK-p2VNvTZHflb6d9d29znUoJ8x-m_yfyswfI19I_ZNklFH51Qk_f_e2caVBTKUpuB_AgiJyqldaJrxxKK74_66fXX-yKfU3BXh26GkBfmbJujWzeoyAed0bWy1SHBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0zY9bIydqmKsH0EGIxa_Ax5h4iaVjDZVSw==

My current gear for map farming and explaination why I use some of them:
Spoiler

Atziri's Splendour works great for me. I am able to nearly cap resists without spending a ton of exalts for rare armor. Mana and life gained on hit is a hudge advantage when dealing such massive DPS. When you one hit a pack of 15 monsters you gain 1500 life and mana. Mana leech become pointless. It will help you save a few nodes from the Jasons original build. And... I love the looks on it :)

I choose Atziri's Step because of spell dodge. When running a +5 projectiles map spell damage can be a big issue. It really helps and it's relatively cheap.

Some numbers (please note it's a lvl78, DPS and life will be much greater):
Spoiler

Offence

Defence

Stats

TS with life leech gem

TS with added fire

I must say this build is really impressive and I think fastest/safest clearspeed build in POE.
RangerJason you did an awesome job here. Again, thanks for all the advice.

/edit

Forgot to mention, I did run dual reflect maps without blood rage with no problems
Last edited by VapersIsland on Jan 1, 2015, 10:46:38 AM
"
VapersIsland wrote:
First of all I would like to thank RangerJason for the private consultations on the build.

I did some minor changes as you can see below but it's most likely the same build. It's just it works best for me the way I made it.

My current tree at lvl78
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73rnCgqbeOv8xWegh3bjn0p93Q06s1uvwTOGziF2TioppbZBjX7NmHXL6mK-p2VNvTZHflb6d9d29znUoJ8x-m_yfyswfI19I_ZNklFH51Qk_f_e2caVBTKUpuB_AgiJyqldaJrxxKK74_66fXX-yKfU3BXh26GkBfmbJujWzeoyAed0bWy1SHBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0zY9bIydqmKsH0EGIxa_Ax5h4iaVjDZVSw==

My current gear for map farming and explaination why I use some of them:
Spoiler

Atziri's Splendour works great for me. I am able to nearly cap resists without spending a ton of exalts for rare armor. Mana and life gained on hit is a hudge advantage when dealing such massive DPS. When you one hit a pack of 15 monsters you gain 1500 life and mana. Mana leech become pointless. It will help you save a few nodes from the Jasons original build. And... I love the looks on it :)

I choose Atziri's Step because of spell dodge. When running a +5 projectiles map spell damage can be a big issue. It really helps and it's relatively cheap.

Some numbers (please note it's a lvl78, DPS and life will be much greater):
Spoiler

Offence

Defence

Stats

TS with life leech gem

TS with added fire

I must say this build is really impressive and I think fastest/safest clearspeed build in POE.
RangerJason you did an awesome job here. Again, thanks for all the advice.

/edit

Forgot to mention, I did run dual reflect maps without blood rage with no problems

Thx for ur comments.

I'm glad that u have satisfaction with my build. According to your current gear setup(current dps and amount of flat damage), seem fine for now.

But If u make more dps, might have problems with ref. u have low dps and flat damage that makes you safe in ref maps. Actually even if u use dodge/ondar, would be fine too(based on ur damage).
IR is only good for High dps(70~80k+).

If u wanna make more dps(more phy flat damage and ele damage with WED items), I recommend you have more HP(kaom's) and change ur boots(for res)

Have a wonderful day.
Last edited by alkasas on Jan 2, 2015, 2:47:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info