[2.0]RangerJayson's Phy. Crit Tornado/split arrow theory crafting.

I have done extensive testing and there is no way to run reflect maps without changing gems in gears, etc. Even spec'd into a coil to run tests and HP do not matter you will be dead. I have an old 6% LL ammy that converted to 1.2% so I did not take the tree's vitality void section yet it would not matter. Reflect maps require a elemental bow or switching gems to what was posted earlier which did work. The fluctuation in HP goes up and down fast yet I seemed not to die. I do not have a glyph mark like you guys yet I have a 520ish so it all ends up the same. You are not going to find a work around on reflect maps the way they made it now in keeping same gears on, especially when coil still failed the test. My HC chr needs a lot of thought now because HP is not going to matter. With that said who runs reflect maps in HC in general anyway. As for running into a reflect pack I have no issues with current setup and do not switch gears.

The old Burning Trap setup is somewhat useless yet with that said puncture seems to work better in this new version.

Puncture>PPAD>Trap>Point Blank>Trap & Mine Damage>Slower Projectiles

seems to work well so far. There may be other options on traps yet I still have not figured out what happened to Burning arrow setup other then bosses, etc. got a huge resistance buff to elements.

But as of now - REFLECT MAPS - Forget about them lol.

Evasion build sorta now outshines IR. I would not jump into an IR build anymore.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 13, 2015, 8:35:02 PM
hi jayson

trap and mine damage work well on uber?

is one shot split phase of atziri?

do you take nod acrobatic and phase acrobatic?

test this set up for trap nice dps
Last edited by mirko92 on Jul 14, 2015, 3:27:56 AM
can you up video of uber run?
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
I have done extensive testing and there is no way to run reflect maps without changing gems in gears, etc. Even spec'd into a coil to run tests and HP do not matter you will be dead. I have an old 6% LL ammy that converted to 1.2% so I did not take the tree's vitality void section yet it would not matter. Reflect maps require a elemental bow or switching gems to what was posted earlier which did work. The fluctuation in HP goes up and down fast yet I seemed not to die. I do not have a glyph mark like you guys yet I have a 520ish so it all ends up the same. You are not going to find a work around on reflect maps the way they made it now in keeping same gears on, especially when coil still failed the test. My HC chr needs a lot of thought now because HP is not going to matter. With that said who runs reflect maps in HC in general anyway. As for running into a reflect pack I have no issues with current setup and do not switch gears.

The old Burning Trap setup is somewhat useless yet with that said puncture seems to work better in this new version.

seems to work well so far. There may be other options on traps yet I still have not figured out what happened to Burning arrow setup other then bosses, etc. got a huge resistance buff to elements.

Evasion build sorta now outshines IR. I would not jump into an IR build anymore.

yeah in some cases u r right. dodge build was better for Uber since uber showed up.

My build was aiming how to survive from reflect maps under high dps.
still figuring out how to deal with reflect maps without changing gem through measuring reductions and leech rate everything.
as u can see my build, everything was focused on to reflection. didn't even think about uber running like other builds.
just i could kite without dodge that's all.
but now those are buffed everything damage , hp and resistances. I already told to others Dodge build was good for uber running b4 2.0.

but i don't think burning arrow trap is useless like u r saying cuz there's no point to prove puncture trap is better than burning arrow trap. i actually did use puncture trap first time b4 changing to burning arrow trap. if u see my vids in my thread, i farmed uber with puncture trap.
but after puncture got nerfed, i tried burning arrow trap and was better than puncture trap.
i'm not saying puncture trap is useless , saying burning arrow trap is not useless like u said.

Last edited by alkasas on Jul 14, 2015, 9:50:35 AM
the big probleme on uber atziri now is the reflect when i shoot on atziri too much reflect very hard ,maybe kill atziri with only trap ?
"
alkasas wrote:

but i don't think burning arrow trap is useless like u r saying cuz there's no point to prove puncture trap is better than burning arrow trap. i actually did use puncture trap first time b4 changing to burning arrow trap. if u see my vids in my thread, i farmed uber with puncture trap.
but after puncture got nerfed, i tried burning arrow trap and was better than puncture trap.
i'm not saying puncture trap is useless , saying burning arrow trap is not useless like u said.

they changed atziris resistance and the effectiveness of curses on her
burning trap rly does much less dmg on atziri then before
Last edited by Nyurael on Jul 14, 2015, 11:59:51 AM
"
alkasas wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

yeah in some cases u r right. dodge build was better for Uber since uber showed up.

My build was aiming how to survive from reflect maps under high dps.
still figuring out how to deal with reflect maps without changing gem through measuring reductions and leech rate everything.
as u can see my build, everything was focused on to reflection. didn't even think about uber running like other builds.
just i could kite without dodge that's all.
but now those are buffed everything damage , hp and resistances. I already told to others Dodge build was good for uber running b4 2.0.

I have nothing but respect for your build ideas and your guide. I was not posting to say you are wrong in any way. I was posting since in the beta I tried to test all this stuff yet never had all the gears and now that it is live and I had the chance to run the reflect maps, really play with gears, and also test trap setups I thought I would put on the table my findings.

Burning arrow trap IMO does not work as well on atziri, many bosses - one example is the shipyard boss, etc., like it used to. I also used to run both puncture and burning arrow traps and burning arrow far out shined puncture after puncture was nerfed. With that said I ran the runs after awakening went live and burning arrow trap setup, like before, seemed to do much less damage overall. I then started playing with puncture and a few other ideas and it just seemed that for some reason puncture works much better then burning arrow trap setups now on atziri, etc.

What trap setup are you using now, or any of you using with burning arrow, that makes it work like before. I think GGG made huge buffs to many of the bosses and atziri including upping the resistance they all used to have to much higher numbers since my burning arrow trap setup seemed to tickle them after the awakening came out.

What am I missing guys?
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 15, 2015, 4:32:31 PM
hi jayson

what do you think of this set up for uber =>

have you down uber? can add video ?
@alkasas can u refresh skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info