[2.0]RangerJayson's Phy. Crit Tornado/split arrow theory crafting.

Well that's pretty awesome to see after watching the videos and reading the theory.

I'm actually still using Ondar/Phase/Acro atm but I could spec out of it without any issues.

One thing I will say, taking from this guide, Blood Rage has been super good and so has just straight up using a Kaom. I don't have Mirror Level gear, so only using 388 pDPS Harbinger and Non-Legacy Kaom, but already can see the difference. May switch to IR very quickly depending on how comfortable things are. Still leveling HoT/Blood Rage and some other Gems to make the build.

/e Respeced. Holllly the damage. 51K with all buffs up, and I still need the 5th power charge from Alira. Dear lord. Did lose ~500 life from respec, but still 5.2K with Kaom's Heart (non-Legacy).
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 3, 2015, 3:47:47 PM
"
I really want to see you doing reflect maps without the CWDT combo. That's what's going to be in the next expansion. I'm still using evasion based build and with the ondar nerf, I'm wondering if I should switch to IR.

Well, U don't have to see what comes next without CWDT.

I cannot survive from ref maps with such DPS. If u have Low DPS, would work.
I know u have a great mirrored amulet, I was wondering if volls devotion would work giving endurance charges etc of course a big dps/leech loss.
"
Fhark wrote:
I know u have a great mirrored amulet, I was wondering if volls devotion would work giving endurance charges etc of course a big dps/leech loss.

Did try with Endurance charges and Jade flasks without CWDT b4 but didn't work in such DPS

Yeah, ultimate solution is Low DPS or CWDT.

for pvp my gear:

tree is mainly for mapping:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAr-sZju2DCC6bjdN-AF7venjrCpvnCvzF3Q3BM4bOIXZbryo4qW618m6qSsg_JypNFSAs6di9NZIxnqZXTeP-j702ZU2-pxm0ytNHfupidcvWin8rd9dW-qbgfwIylNnGlQVRRzB8yqldaJrxCIn_3iT951SNfU2SI_Y6Qkt43agwcdQjBbWNv-jWelNh6896shkyAZsmcFIqC_PqtUhtbOd0cNWJ0zY9napirGyMH0EGIxa_Ax5h4iaVVUuMNv7I4duhpAX5Gf4bAdwVp9TEojrhSn3jn4d2Z6Cgn2_yOdQx-nb3
Hey guys!
I'll try to do Atziri today, here is my gear:

Gear

I think I will not have problems, since I already have a little experience with the queen, what do you think?
"
3portas wrote:
Hey guys!
I'll try to do Atziri today, here is my gear:

Gear

I think I will not have problems, since I already have a little experience with the queen, what do you think?

Atziri is pretty easy imo with this build (Normal). First two boss rooms are a joke, Atziri herself I may die once every 3-4 runs from an awkward Flameblast, but her clone now dies instantly to Burning Arrow Trap so I don't have to worry about it.

I can break down what I use if that helps (95 Ranger in my Profile)
This my vids showcase lv.60 5link.

Can i run it with a GGGBBB glyph mark ?
And what gems should i use then ?
Just switch WED with PTL, or something else ?
And how much does it effect the dmg ?
Last edited by Nyurael on Jul 3, 2015, 7:46:25 PM
"
Can i run it with a GGGBBB glyph mark ?
And what gems should i use then ?
Just switch WED with PTL, or something else ?
And how much does it effect the dmg ?

WED scales PTL... I feel like you lose a lot

Are you the one trying to sell your GGGBBB Glyph for 260 exa? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info