Fun Fact; Masters levels 1-7 is less than 33% of level 8

I think the real problem is they made getting lvl 7 master too easy it should take years of grinding to get level 7 master not 2 months.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
RocketRandom wrote:
Whats the point if everyone gets level 8 masters ?

Its supposed to be hard ! I like it the way it is.

It isn't hard though, just time consuming.

Its not "hard" to get to lvl 100 , just time consuming.
Its not "hard" to farm for a shavs, just time consuming.
"
RocketRandom wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
RocketRandom wrote:
Whats the point if everyone gets level 8 masters ?

Its supposed to be hard ! I like it the way it is.

It isn't hard though, just time consuming.

Its not "hard" to get to lvl 100 , just time consuming.
Its not "hard" to farm for a shavs, just time consuming.

Time consuming = hard because it means you need huge dedication. Most people don't have that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm pretty sure Chris said lvling masters to 8 would be doable by the average player with in the 3 month time span. That it wouldn't require logging in daily to do the dailies. That you would find them in the wild often enough.

He never mentioned the need to have several buddies to help you chain through dailies.

It turns out that even logging in daily for the dailies is not enough for the average player. I don't think hitting lvl 8 on the last day of the league is of much help. Having to do it all over again in new leagues is necessary but they really need to have the exp gain adjusted and include exp gain from your alts.

I don't think balancing this around the top 10 player abilities is fair. It seems to defeat the entire purpose of having the masters in the first place. If you play self-found then you tend to be limited not only by the lack of exp but also the lack of currency to make use of what they offer.

A handful of people will grind it out and abuse it. This lead to a reduction in spawning in some areas. The rest of us are stuck with the shit end of the stick.

(It has always been this way everywhere. The behaviour of a few will cause the removal of privileges, rights, and chances for everyone else. This has never fixed the behaviour of the few.)
The XP should carry over to parent league after the season is over.

ive only done dailies solo most are 7 and a half. should finish by seasons end. time line seems fine to me but i dont need them 8 anyway. i got clannies who can help if im essperate for a lvl 8 service.
Git R Dun!
GOD... ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I play solo, just hit lvl 7 maybe a week ago.
My problem with the masters farm is that it is too f'in boring.

Elreon should have a 'kill 'till artifact destroyed' mode. XP awarded is proportional to the number of mobs killed or time survived.

Vorici: Rogues should remain killable after the mission completes. This is reverting the last change in which the "keep target alive' mod caused the target to poof when the mission completed. This game is about getting loot. Removing all loot from some of the missions is dumb.

Haku: New totem effects add some variety, but the risk (10000 flaming skulls after ya!) doesn't match the pitiful rep awarded.

Catarina: All the missions are same. Boring.

Tora: All the same

Valgan: 99% of the time, he's cake. 1% of the time, he and his minions 1-shot everyone. Nothing in between, really.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
I think the real problem is they made getting lvl 7 master too easy it should take years of grinding to get level 7 master not 2 months.

Years? Decades IMO. And level 8 should take the accumulated effort of several generations. I want my grandchildren to look back with pride at what their grandpa started here.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
1-7 is ok yes... 7-8 is totally stupid, retarded, disgusting, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info