Fun Fact; Masters levels 1-7 is less than 33% of level 8

GG solo players who don't like master chains
The leveling needs to be greatly reduced. It's simply too annoying.
- low level chars don't contribute to master levels
- daily system is a horrible decision
- every new league going back from level 1 will be a pain.

Maybe add the ability to, when have level'd your master, can allocate a perk to them. Like, from hitting 2, you can upgrade your master by allowing him to gain more EXP, Sells items with more rarity, etc., etc. Sounds decent to me
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
Enzari wrote:
Maybe add the ability to, when have level'd your master, can allocate a perk to them. Like, from hitting 2, you can upgrade your master by allowing him to gain more EXP, Sells items with more rarity, etc., etc. Sounds decent to me

No just fucking lower the experience all together like this shit is stupid, I'm not doing this thing again.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
level 1-7 is fine. 7-8 is retarded. Move removal mod to level 7 or reduce experience srsly. (at least by half).

Last edited by CookieVortex on Oct 25, 2014, 8:48:47 PM
"

No just fucking lower the experience all together like this shit is stupid, I'm not doing this thing again.

I agree. The master farm is way too tedious and annoying. I'm never going to do it ever again.
I'm a (mainly) solo player and certainly have never joined masters groups or whatever many players do.

Personally I think the XP isn't too bad. I've got my main master 20% of the way to level 8 which I'm fine with.

Yeah, it's going to take a long time (especially to get all of them to level 8) but who said this was meant to be quick and/or easy?

If you want it quick join the groups. If you want to play solo expect it to be much more difficult, as most things solo in co-operative games are.

Hardly rocket surgery.

it is all good till 1-7.

7-8 is just.. you know it is complete BS.
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"

I agree. The master farm is way too tedious and annoying. I'm never going to do it ever again.
I wouldnt say that the current system is perfect, but luckily for you its not necessary to do it more than once. As pointed out by the OP, getting to level 6/7 is very easy in comparison to 8 & level 7 really gets you most of what you need out of the masters.

If you think you need the removal mod then you really should have just been more careful with your decisions, they moved the final hideout to level 7 already (which I think was a good choice), but there is hardly any benefit left from reaching level 8 so I dont know why you would feel the need to make it easier to reach when you already have it & never need to level again.
Last edited by Metronomy on Oct 25, 2014, 10:32:39 PM
At the very least they should start trying to figure out a way to make it so that low level master quests are actually useful. It's kinda boring just skipping all the masters until Merciless once you hit level 5 masters if you ever rip.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info