Fun Fact; Masters levels 1-7 is less than 33% of level 8

I'm at ~440k xp with elreon solo.
#YOLOSWAG

And yeah, it's highly annoying.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
I agree, I am definitely not doing this massive grind again. I will get lvl 8 on all masters this league and pass em on to standard (I don't play standard, but who knows someday I might) and next league will at most do the 820 thing just to get one master to lvl 7(for the big h/o) and just get whatever I randomly come across in maps and my own dailies.

But what is wrong with that? Is getting to level 8 absolutely necessary? In the next leagues getting level 8 will actually mean something and crafting services will actually be lucrative. If you dont get any to lvl 8 and need a meta mod or mod removal? Big deal, just pay a few chaos for a service or do without it like everyone did before masters existed. This game is based around the top tier of things being hard to get, masters are no different.

I kinda like it. Reminds me of when you hit level 97 in Runescape, you where halfway to 99.

Fun times
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Whats the point if everyone gets level 8 masters ?

Its supposed to be hard ! I like it the way it is.
"
RocketRandom wrote:
Whats the point if everyone gets level 8 masters ?

Its supposed to be hard ! I like it the way it is.

It isn't hard though, just time consuming.
all master on level 8 won't be a challenge again next season and thats why i'm sure the xp needed for level 8 will be greatly reduced
Lvl 8 is bullshit. The amount my new char can earn while levelling up is bullshit as well.
Like level 8 isn't really well a big deal maybe the Elreon thing which well is understandable but the ability to remove a mod should be like at fucking 6 not 8 -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
you guys see that fucking 4 in my name? like that fucking 4 from the shittest expansion pack challenge?

NOT FROM LVL 8 MASTERS AND IVE HAD LVL 7 FOR THE PAST MONTH
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
zana: 1-7 = 55.5% of 7-8
rest: 1-7 = 35,7% of 7-8
ign: ggtyfutoo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info