2.) Use some boring vanilla race type for signature
3.) Cut prizes in half
4.) Less races, same point req.
5.) Every prize in scope of casuals is garbage
6.) ???
7.) Profit???

Season 9 == dead on arrival

Yup.

Should have listened to what the community wants.
Also should have provided us with score tiers,
to unlock several different uniques instead of giving everyone the same items.

Less quantity.
More quality.
More choices.
Better options.

But hey what the fuck do I know, right?

you have come far from home, redditboy. enjoy your stay
I'm a little disappointed by this race season as well.
However I think GGG are testing just for pure data analysis. We as players kind of suffer in the meantime.

I'd be more in favor of 60 minute or 70 minute races.
Or even something like 30 minute races. Those are definitely something more players would participate in, regardless of the mods or type.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
I came back to the game when Ramprage/Beyond started as i actualy got some free time now and didnt care to pop to the forums. Now that the races start i got excited, read some comments and wow, Path of Exile is an awsome game that is tottaly FREE with cool customization microtransactions and now even free player housing but forums are swarmed with people complaining about everything. I agree that desync is annoying at best times but really people, the game is FREE and still holds a very high standard. I can understand people do not like everything and see some decisions not their way but really. Meaby it is just me but sooooo much negativism in here, i feel sorry for the mods and devs that make a great game and have to endure all this. :/ From me, thank You GGG, thank You got a great game that i personaly adore.
"
_RavenGod wrote:
I came back to the game when Ramprage/Beyond started as i actualy got some free time now and didnt care to pop to the forums. Now that the races start i got excited, read some comments and wow, Path of Exile is an awsome game that is tottaly FREE with cool customization microtransactions and now even free player housing but forums are swarmed with people complaining about everything. I agree that desync is annoying at best times but really people, the game is FREE and still holds a very high standard. I can understand people do not like everything and see some decisions not their way but really. Meaby it is just me but sooooo much negativism in here, i feel sorry for the mods and devs that make a great game and have to endure all this. :/ From me, thank You GGG, thank You got a great game that i personaly adore.

Criticism =/= Negativism

Even if people are harsh about it that doesn't means it's just negativism.
"
Tsuzuriko wrote:
"
_RavenGod wrote:

Criticism =/= Negativism

Indeed but the overall tone i see everywhere is negative. I am not saying the game is perfect and i definitly don not say everyone should love it. All i say is i do not understand the tone. But anyway, carry on.
hooray cant wait to race
Last edited by DeadlyHusky on Oct 24, 2014, 10:26:26 AM
"
_RavenGod wrote:
"
Tsuzuriko wrote:
"
_RavenGod wrote:

Criticism =/= Negativism

Indeed but the overall tone i see everywhere is negative. I am not saying the game is perfect and i definitly don not say everyone should love it. All i say is i do not understand the tone. But anyway, carry on.

what YOU see, therein lies the problem. As they said before: Criticism is not Negativism.

Kinda dissappointed with race rewards myself, only on 10/40? where is the 25. I won't complain about the 200+ since the highest i've gotten is 135 points in 1 season.

Still the lack of rewards is a little sad.
Last edited by Riathy on Oct 24, 2014, 10:18:18 AM
"
_RavenGod wrote:

ZERO lifetime points.

While I agree that there is a lotta unwarranted negativity in the forum, in this case, it is coming from people who have raced, and know what they're looking for, and who are being disappointed in their expectations. You have not raced. Your comment carries no weight.

That said, if you do race in this season, I wish you the best of all good luck. Racing IS fun, and you can learn a lot which will improve your general play. However, your experience will not be the same as those of us who had the opportunity to play in previous seasons, so you may not be able to understand our disappointment, even then. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Another dead Race Season. Seriously what where you guys thinking.
WTF is this Descent:Champions race thingie ppl get so upset about. I must be lucky i took a break from PoE in season 3 and am able to freely enjoy races :P
[Beyond] Hajhji/MahouShoujo_Madoka
Last edited by Nithon on Oct 24, 2014, 10:42:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info