Season Nine, Event 1: 2 Hour Fixed Seed Famine

quitted the first race because got too frustrated about the fact i couldnt kill brutus with my templar. i will return :)

any tipps for templars?
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Was one of the top witches for the first 10 minutes. Planned a build, developed it further, and practiced a couple hours before the race to nail the execution. Died to latency spikes starting in upper submerged which lasted until my death at Brutus.

Was this on my end?
shit race
shit season

thanks for wasting my time due to strongbox game crash
nothing in coast, hailrake to the right, mudlfats shrine NE from bottom glyph, rush it first. double shrine in lower submerge, box in upper, empty ledge, box in climb, nothing in prisons afaik, deadend in upper if you go left from start, empty prisoners + graveyard, shrine in coves, empty wrath, shrine in anger, empty forest, box in river crossing, shrine in sarn, box in docks and warehouses
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 24, 2014, 5:34:34 PM
im pretty sure i was told there wasnt gonna be strongboxes or shrines or this retarded invasion zone shit... reverse phychology? didnt see any corrupted zones but im pretty sure they're in there as well
Where do I get that HUD that Helman is using? Be really helpful
Desync into hailrake + adds, I probably could have alt F4 but I'm slow to notice desyncs now

Most maps are really long and most of these corridors were empty but I guess that's rng, slowing down progression in a setup's that's already favoring docks. While trying to get the extra pack of mobs all the way through I was only 29 after my dominus kill.
Famine makes dominus a bit harder, I had to go to city of sarn for flasks because of the lack of bleeding
tidal island is actually pretty bad, I got only 1 pack of magic monster each time
Last edited by Pam on Oct 24, 2014, 5:50:22 PM
Nearly all zones were devoid of life, except for chamber of sins 2, which was made out of conductivity. got one level in the last 10 minutes of farming due to empty zones.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Oct 24, 2014, 6:02:44 PM
Bad race, got 4 points for reaching lvl 24 :/ Seems it is not worth it for average players. And game crushed 1h 15min into race. Sadly POE takes 10min to load and log in...
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
So, two hours for 4 pts. I could probably do better with practice in this format, but... I dunno. Brutus wasn't as bad as I had feared, though he took longer than he used to (which would also be less an issue with practice). With Merveil, I lucked out. Found a Purity of ice before i ran into her, so I'm still not sure how I'd do under other circumstances.

At any rate, given that I'm not sure how many points I'm gonna bother chasing, I might just give these Siggy races a pass. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info