Season Nine, Event 1: 2 Hour Fixed Seed Famine

At least I've got a random reward :)

Yea, Brutus was a bit scary, and I was also lucky with Marvel, just outside of her den I have found ice nova shrine and had it in her human form. But kinda stuck in act 2, MS was a huge problem, with only 10%. It was fun though, it was refreshing to start fresh :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
Just checked out the epic amount of deaths, no worries here that I haven't participated. Playing a lame race mod 2hours and dying in the last half hour is annoying.
Don't think this signature will be have many fans LOL
Yeah, chalk me up for another player thinking this is rather meh :| Don't get me wrong, I still love POE but the season really isn't inspiring me to invest time into it.

The Famine race is not fun for me. Yes I understand about learning new techniques but ultimately I'm here to have fun and famine races are just not that enjoyable. I'm already looking ahead to the various other styles of races in this season and it's becoming pretty obvious that if I'm lucky I might get the Pyre ring.

Seeing as I already have one I'm really struggling to come up with a good reason to play on once I've earned enough points for the Topaz ring.

Realistically, I would do better in the regular game with rng or earning currency to get those upper level items and I actually think I'd enjoy it more.
Yea that pretty much sucks for a signature race. Two hours is just way too long to be running daily. It's seriously not worth spending that much time on one race. All things considered, GGG really blew it this season.
"
timmeey wrote:
I'm able to attend around 30 races.
That means in order to get Rumi's, I would have to have 8.3 points per race on average.
For the Bringer of Rain, that's 16.7 points per race on agerage
and for Voll's Devotion, 33.3 points per race on average.

I'll definitely go for Voll's Devotion! .... not.

Even if I had no life and attended 75% of the ~142 races (might have miscounted), I would still require around 9.4 points per race on average to get Voll's Devotion. But then again, if I had no life, I could probably easily make these points.

Since Pyre is the only item I can realistically get, and I can buy that for 3 Chaos Orbs, I don't see why I should spend 40~50 hours over the next month racing.

This.

As a brand new racer I have to say that this race thing doesn't make any sense to me based on the points per reward level for this season, looks like my first race was my last... shame, I kinda liked the idea of racing when I first found out about it...

Oh well, back to Rampage I go!

;-)
Has GGG addressed any of the concerns mentioned in this thread?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info