GGG Why?? (/whine thread)

Don't say i did not warn you for this Charan.

There damage is irrelevant to this thread btw, it's getting stunned on impact and them falling in packs of 6+ on your head each stunning in sequence while the former dropped ones bash at you.

They could do 300 damage per hit on mercilles, if your sequence stunned they eat around 2.5k hp easily.

Which is already above average for your first char in merciless in a new league, wait when fresh league's start. The qq is minimal know because everybody already has allt gear to work with.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Warn me? You're making it sound as though you're NOT part of some fundamentally small group of malcontents.

Is being discontent that GGG implements stuff that disagree's with there engine capability's suddenly a bad thing?

If so, your in that group as well and i don't mind being labeled that way. Embracing the reality would be the first step to moving forward, instead of expanding the illusion that everything is fine.

The day people stop offering critique will be the day people lost hope for PoE's future, whether driven by hate or love is irrelevant.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Critique is fine. I dispense it and receive it as a part of who and what I am. Years of experience, training...all that.

Saying you tried to 'warn me' is not critique. It takes an immediate stance of superiority and being 'right' rather than simply 'a different opinion'.

You probably don't realise how smug it makes you look. :(

Pot, meet kettle.

Also this opinion is not "up for debate" or right/wrong.

They stun, so they cause desync/resync and bad player experiences. And me "warning" you had everything to do with the thought that maybe you where unaware of there interaction with server/client error's.

Since you are aware and given your past post's about these issue's it makes you a hypocrite since you have the power to eliminate this issue for players but decide not to.

Nothing more, nothing less. I don't expect GGG to fix all of there shit, but when you control the out-come it isn't entirely GGG's fault to begin with.

Peace,

-Boem-

(also your "leap slam" analogy in the pm is flawed, but maybe you don't see why.)
"
Fair enough.

You done? Good.

I am, stupid me for expecting you to actually leave your mark on the game by doing something GGG seem's adamant on not doing.

Peace,

-Boem-
*snicker people really die to Charan's monsters

XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

You probably don't realise how smug it makes you look. :(

Probably the best post Charan has ever made.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
*snicker people really die to Charan's monsters

XD

You know i don't die to them, my concern is not for myself, it almost never is.

Just wait when the fresh league's start. Shit will be funny. Predictable, but funny.

"
jdilly23 wrote:
Probably the best post Charan has ever made.

Logic dictates he doesn't see it that way.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Nicoladen wrote:

In your game where you obviously have desynch issues - Why do you add mobs that cause the clients to desynch even more?
To me - that's not "fixing the problem".
To me - that's causing it on purpose.

You are ruining my beloved game - please stop it.

They are too busy making the next MTX to care about this issue. The game ruined my interest because of it.

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
Nicoladen wrote:
GGG let me seriously ask you:
In a game where the players are struggling with desynch issues - Why do you choose to add mobs that makes it even worse?
first Devoures and now these drop bears (urza's whatever bears)
Yes I lost my hc char to a pack of drop bears with quick mod in 2 secs. They drop I thought I was fine, since they dropped down half a screen behind me. DESYNCH - BAM - DEAD. (Yes!! now I know to ALWAYS save my /oos for when drop bears drop - but I didn't before)

I have always accepted that desynch is here to stay because of the challenges with synch between clients and servers. I really do accept that - I work with computer maintenance and know that perfect synchronization is next to impossible to achieve.

To get back to my point and very simple question:

In your game where you obviously have desynch issues - Why do you add mobs that cause the clients to desynch even more?
To me - that's not "fixing the problem".
To me - that's causing it on purpose.

You are ruining my beloved game - please stop it.

PS. (since I know trollers will debate this) This is not a rage post - I really have given this a lot thought - the char I lost died 3 weeks ago and I have a new one. I'm just VERY puzzled...

Very true , GGG is only causing the game more problems . Let's just fire them .

R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Oct 24, 2014, 2:30:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info