GGG Why?? (/whine thread)

I specifically enjoy their ability to drop from above, then "reconsider" mid-air, zoom back up for a moment and then drop all again, but much faster.

I do respect them being introduced by the Ruler of Wraeclast, however, I am bit edgy nowadays, whenever running through Southern forest or Riverways.

Probably a good thing, after all. Sometimes it is just hard to swallow their sudden delayed bomb attack, is all.
I'm not fanboying D3 in any case, but can anyone explain me how they achieved this little - to no rubber banding, compared to poe? I'm interested in the technical side because I doubt they do all this stuff client-side, that would allow to use some ridiculous hacks.
Last edited by countothreeandie on Oct 23, 2014, 6:55:43 AM
Those bears did no damage. I was surprised they got nerfed.

Devourers though, get a pack of 6+ magic/rares and could spell death. I have over 10k ES and they take me to 20-30% sometimes with a rumi flask up, god knows what would be if I was running a life build with average 4-5k life.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
Last edited by iMbaQ on Oct 23, 2014, 7:28:29 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
People who actually died to these should just quit the game.

OI, I only died once to a Yellow Boss Ursa with a bunch of buddies, Im not going anywhere.
P.S. @Charan - The DUs are just fine.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Luckily the Ruler of Wraeclast is also a grandmaster supporter, and as such you will have the ability to take your frustrations out on him very soon!
"
Luckily the Ruler of Wraeclast is also a grandmaster supporter, and as such you will have the ability to take your frustrations out on him very soon!

*gulp*

Marauder full-plated killing machine dropping from the ceiling?
"
"

How will they know it's me? I'm not going to submit Charan.

I was thinking maybe a Disney Princess.

You should submit your GM char with an Ursa Pet. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Im still trying to figure out why these got nerfed...and why people ever bitched about devourers? Stop being bad kids.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Im still trying to figure out why these got nerfed...and why people ever bitched about devourers? Stop being bad kids.

Because they desynch.

I don't need them to be nerfed. I just need them not to make desynch worse than what it was :)
Love the little bear guys (Devos too, great idea and executed well).

Oh, and I dont see how the you would rip to these desync or not? Unless they got you down in one or two shot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info