GGG Why?? (/whine thread)

People who actually died to these should just quit the game.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
I THINK GGG are working on a visual cue for the bears' descent.

Which is still more than you get with devourers.

I_NO: they might have been a gag concept, but their strength is real. When I see a cluster drop, I take them seriously because they definitely hit hard. Respect the drop bear, as you would respect any animal native to the KillYou continent.

They didn't hit hard when I was lvling an alt -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Some people here must have great builds to find it embarrassing to die to things that are immortal! I just found them in a Tora mission (first time ever) and some of them were immune to any and all types of damage, as well as curses. Luckily it was only a 68 map, so I could just run around and clear the map for funzies, while having an immortal koala follow me. Almost made me feel like I had a (hostile) pet with me.

It would be rather troublesome to see this happen in a modded 77+ map though.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
These bears should do 100% more dmg if you are under 16.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 23, 2014, 5:50:23 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
People who actually died to these should just quit the game.

I actually did, but only for 2 days...

You are probably trolling, but you still seem to be missing the point.

They wouldn't have killed me if I wasn't desynch'ed. The initial drop mechanic caused me to desynch - which enabled them to kill me. The same has happened with devoureres.
"
"
"
I THINK GGG are working on a visual cue for the bears' descent.

Which is still more than you get with devourers.

I_NO: they might have been a gag concept, but their strength is real. When I see a cluster drop, I take them seriously because they definitely hit hard. Respect the drop bear, as you would respect any animal native to the KillYou continent.

They didn't hit hard when I was lvling an alt -.-

Well, harder than anything in their native zones. Sit, let a few hit you. You'll see. It's all relative of course.

Your bear doesn't do any damage especially when I put CoDT Imomortal call =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nothing will be ever done to desync or their shitty engine anyways...
"
Neither would anything else based on phys attacks, ya genius. :p

Buff your bears imo =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Your bear doesn't do any damage especially when I put CoDT Imomortal call =x

VERY true - the problem is that you don't have a CoDT setup until fixture of faith quest in act 3. Unless you buy the gem - Too bad if you are playing self found. (I didn't have CoDT setup and I have been contemplating whether or nnot that actually would have saved me)

My character wasn't a gimp char btw - just didn't have CoDT setup. I had 2,5k hp and 1k ish unreserved mana and running a Cloak of Defiance with shield lvl 59 (had even overleveled before progressing). I literally died the second I resynched (2 secs after they dropped - 4 bears with quick prefix will kill Atziri in 4secs I tell you! those little stun locking bastards! :) )
"
I don't use cheesy shit like I NO there. These were not designed to deal with that. I play self found and believe the core game should be balanced around that, not trading or twinking.

xD bear underpowered!

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info