GGG Why?? (/whine thread)

GGG let me seriously ask you:
In a game where the players are struggling with desynch issues - Why do you choose to add mobs that makes it even worse?
first Devoures and now these drop bears (urza's whatever bears)
Yes I lost my hc char to a pack of drop bears with quick mod in 2 secs. They drop I thought I was fine, since they dropped down half a screen behind me. DESYNCH - BAM - DEAD. (Yes!! now I know to ALWAYS save my /oos for when drop bears drop - but I didn't before)

I have always accepted that desynch is here to stay because of the challenges with synch between clients and servers. I really do accept that - I work with computer maintenance and know that perfect synchronization is next to impossible to achieve.

To get back to my point and very simple question:

In your game where you obviously have desynch issues - Why do you add mobs that cause the clients to desynch even more?
To me - that's not "fixing the problem".
To me - that's causing it on purpose.

You are ruining my beloved game - please stop it.

PS. (since I know trollers will debate this) This is not a rage post - I really have given this a lot thought - the char I lost died 3 weeks ago and I have a new one. I'm just VERY puzzled...
They are major annoyance added to the game.
I like to get them all in a big cuddly huggly group and burn them all with a single blast. Hearing them make that weird noise before the drop means some good exp is on the way. Bonus points if they're blue or yellow.
"
Yep, this needed another thread.

Plummeting Ursa, BTW.

Sorry for ruining your beloved game, but plenty of people like them, as do I. So, yknow, forgive me for not preferencing negative over positive. Can't please everyone, so I am okay with only pleasing some.

Also, they WERE rebalanced today...

Holy crap - you must be Chris Wilson's mule account - looking at those supporter packs you probably paid for the bears - you bastard! ;)

What concerns me is not the actual mobs, they are cute and all (the bears, not the devoureres - to me at least) but the mechanics they introduce in the game. There must be a way to delay their attack or something (like rock golems or crawling spiders) making them cause less desynch - preferably none at all ofc.

Or at least add to their prefix description "Desynchronizing Attacks" /jk

If it was up to me those things would be called Stygian Bears and explode on contact.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's no wonder that people die to those things when they're literally IMMORTAL ^_^
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
don't get all the rage, I play a lot of glasscannons on an old potato of a computer and never had any issues with the drop bears, desync yes, but never even gotten close to dying because of them... or devourers. Am I missing something, I honestly don't get it? Playing solo and mostly self found, my chars are pretty far fom powerful too..
anyway, love the bears, they are cute :)
"
I'll take that over forgettable or negligible.

I don't get it, really. I play on wireless, shitty ping, usually high movement speed melee. I invite desync as a warrior invites death.

And not once have the drop bears given me much hassle on all three difficulties. Maybe it's afflicting a build type or play style I don't touch..?
I play on wired with ok connection so i usually dont invite desync, but went to merciless area with my hp-eva ranger just to look at them several days ago and got nearly killed with invisible hits. They are worse then croaking chimeras desync-wise (devourers are still holding 1st place - maybe just because I hate them).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I find it embarrassing people die to a joke of a mob and they were nerfed now lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nicoladen wrote:

Or at least add to their prefix description "Desynchronizing Attacks" /jk

Fucking LOL'd Hard here man. Good one.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type