1.2.4 Deployed and Race Season Nine Schedule

People complaining about not being able to GRIND their way to top tier rewards...
Its RACE rewards for Dominus sake!
Last edited by Pwnther on Oct 23, 2014, 6:57:36 AM
"
morbo wrote:
GGG why do you hate casuals so much?

Shortening the amount of prizes, with everything before 250 pts being utter crap... Did you guys forget the seasons with Andvarious & Distillate at 135 pts - which is a realistic goal for everyone? Was that a bad season? Did the economuh collapse??

This season is so boring and nolifer oriented that... 2hr fixed famine, bah, boring...

THIS!!!
If GGG has not essentially changed the Racepoint-system, I don't see any reason for me, as the decent racer I am, to race this season, except for some fun events.
"
Pwnther wrote:
People complaining about not being able to GRIND their way to top tier rewards...
Its RACE rewards for Dominus sake!

No...

People complaining that this season caters solely to no-lifers, while it could easily appease everybody. Look at season 5 & 6, if you don't believe.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Can someone tell me are these 2 Hr Fixed Seed Famine fun? A lot of them in the schedule
3hr Oversoul kill, :o

Anyways thanks for the many bursts, too bad 12 of them are in a weekend I can't play lol, ah well shit happens.
Do we have google calendar link for import?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
What...no Descent!!!!

And those prize tiers...unreachable for average joe

Meh, no racing for me this season - no time for the long races + prizes aren't really worth it. Esp. the low tier ones, which are only ones I could ever get. Better focus on getting few ex to get myself a nice alt art Storm cloud from someone. ;s
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Why abandoning Exiles Everywhere and Descent/Descent:Champions races?
I was looking towards this race season but it looks like a dissapointment. Here are my thoughts on it:

-Shorter season, same point requirment, less inbetween reward tiers.
*You could had just taken the rewards out from higher point tiers, not the middle tiers. 500-650 points for the last reward would had been good for the last tier, 1000 is absurd.

-Race variety is mostly "Reach a different boss in different time limit"
*While it seems like a nice idea, the races could use more variety. Why not have a few of the old race types, like 3 times each for the whole season? This would bring a lot of variety without taking too much away from the new races.

Atleast the rewards look cool for the higher tiers, just absurdly hard to get for 99.9% of the players. Even getting 500 points is quiet a feat for most players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info