1.2.4 Deployed and Race Season Nine Schedule

Repeating what was mentioned in the news yesterday for more visibility: We'll be holding a fan meetup in Melbourne at the end of next week (probably Saturday, November 1) because a few of our developers will be in town for PAX Australia. If you'd like to receive details of where/when it'll be, mail me at chris@grindinggear.com and I'll get in touch with info closer to the event. So far, over 20 people have confirmed attendance (which will probably be closer to 50 by the time).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Stop having fan meetups in your home country. God. I can't commute to AUSTRALIA.

We haven't had one yet in our home country - we just do it when we travel overseas. Most of them are in California.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Antigegner wrote:
1.) I won't be able to reach those points anyways. as a casual player with bad connection (300+ ping from china) I won't even be able to reach some of the lower level's of points.

That does seem quite high. Are you using the Singapore gateway? If not, you can reach it by manually typing Singapore in the gateway dropdown menu on the login screen.

Hopefully that helps!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info