1.2.4 Deployed and Race Season Nine Schedule

Add MTXs all you want, no more purchases from me until the game performance and stability improves.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Patch should be great, Race-Schedule looks fine & I now really am interested in the Point Structure of the new Races (Points for Brutus on the Way in a 'Piety Kill'-Race?).

We will see, glad Races are back! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Kanox2004 wrote:
Good patch but same problem like every race season.

The schedule is bad for europe.

Weekend times are great since it's weekend,
but for weekdays i can only attend 19 out of 76
races scheduled from Monday - Friday.

same here (even less actually) :/
noooooooo, pls tell me you just forgot to put some descent races n there, pls tell me they return next season :( supersadkoalaface
"
chaosmaedchen wrote:
noooooooo, pls tell me you just forgot to put some descent races n there, pls tell me they return next season :( supersadkoalaface

This. Bring back descent and descent champions pls pls pls pls
I'm really excited to attend the races this time since my internet is stable now and you apparently fixed some performance issues, but where can I find out more about what individual races aim for? What are the rules?
Basically, Id appreciate a short sentence next to the type of race explaining what it's like e.g. "One Hour Endless Ledge - Solo race through randomly generated zones where you need to reach the highest level possible within one hour. You cannot enter the town or trade."

Thank you, good people.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
i dont know what is more disapointing to me: the german employee unfriendly schedule or the totally lack of BLAMT and decent champion races.

will play as many races as i can and will disregard my family and friends for it....
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Last edited by Merluza on Oct 23, 2014, 5:24:34 AM
Oo wanst descent and descent champions player favorites ? and the exiles everywhere had only good feeback

really weird season 9 if its your intention to kill racing to get more ppl into pvp you are on the right way i guess

unlike the online command which you took away from us for some unknown reason we can see how many ppl race
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 23, 2014, 5:27:36 AM
Where are the fun races? Descent, Descent: Champions? Only endless ledge left it seems. 12 minute bursts used to be fun but with the corrupted area trap only seem to be good for maphackers now. 2 hours fixed is just sooooo boring :(
GGG why do you hate casuals so much?

Shortening the amount of prizes, with everything before 250 pts being utter crap... Did you guys forget the seasons with Andvarious & Distillate at 135 pts - which is a realistic goal for everyone? Was that a bad season? Did the economuh collapse??

This season is so boring and nolifer oriented that... 2hr fixed famine, bah, boring...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 23, 2014, 5:42:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info