Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

"
Skyforth wrote:

I don't think there's anyway to get chaos res. The resistance on gear is already very tight due to lightning coil.

Right now, i have more than enough regen to not take Golem's blood but i just took it anyway because it's a nice slow buffer that helps with the life recovery anyway.

I take Mana flows because i need the 10 int.

Ah well this would work and get the int you need if you ever feel like switching out of golem's blood then. http://poeurl.com/y3KvsCC
It moves the dex point from below quickness to the int point above coldhearted calculation.
Last edited by Darksparkru2 on Oct 24, 2014, 1:56:23 AM
Okay, i played around with PCOC and got a new tree up.

Decided to drop golems blood as it was negligible degen (20 hp per second).

Taking Darkspark's idea of connecting through 1h melee shadow nodes i came up with the more or less finalized tree.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Your shrine clear video is blocked.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Skyforth wrote:

Taking Darkspark's idea of connecting through 1h melee shadow nodes i came up with the more or less finalized tree.

How about instead of spending 4 points and getting thick skin, use these to get the athleticism wheel, you lose 10 dex and chance to avoid elemental ailment and gain 30 strength, 5% buff effect, which is more life in effect and more dps

Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

How about instead of spending 4 points and getting thick skin, use these to get the athleticism wheel, you lose 10 dex and chance to avoid elemental ailment and gain 30 strength, 5% buff effect, which is more life in effect and more dps

Ah yes, good pickup. I'll add that in, thanks.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Completely overhauled guide.
Have you tested out
as a 4L for power charge generation? I'm on beyond so my crit is not close to cap. Even with a level 1 herald of thunder (which I just started using today) hitting white mobs will auto curse everything. I can keep power charges up full time allowing me to socket crit damage since I am using a rare helm and not abyssus. I do sacrifice a single target skill to do so, but I prefer the range of GS for safety in beyond.
Nemesis: Acrol_fourtwentyblazeit | MeatManPorkPounder
Domination: GetDumpsteredNerds
Beyond: DraxTheEmployer | IceAge_KillerOfDinos
"
Acrol wrote:
Have you tested out
as a 4L for power charge generation? I'm on beyond so my crit is not close to cap. Even with a level 1 herald of thunder (which I just started using today) hitting white mobs will auto curse everything. I can keep power charges up full time allowing me to socket crit damage since I am using a rare helm and not abyssus. I do sacrifice a single target skill to do so, but I prefer the range of GS for safety in beyond.

Interesting idea. I believe HoA provdes a rather large bonus over HoA but i could be wrong.

I definitely agree that Ground Slam actually comes with a lot of safety due to it's range. Interesting concept, i'll try that out.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Acrol wrote:
Have you tested out

Interesting idea. I believe HoA provdes a rather large bonus over HoA but i could be wrong.

I definitely agree that Ground Slam actually comes with a lot of safety due to it's range. Interesting concept, i'll try that out.

Yea the DPs provided by HoA is much higher than HoT. I was having mana issues trying to run 60/40/25 aura setup with vitality. It left me with 10 more mana than GS cost and wasn't sustainable even with 4% leech (I don't spec mana flows). To remedy this I switched 1 ring to Ming's Heart and replaced vitality with HoT to free up some mana. This increased mana pool allows me to sustain GS with only 2% mana leech no problem (including vaal haste, but barely). I believe this is a dps loss over your setup (but a clearspeed increase for people with bad gear like me), but it is a more feasible hardcore solution IMO.
Nemesis: Acrol_fourtwentyblazeit | MeatManPorkPounder
Domination: GetDumpsteredNerds
Beyond: DraxTheEmployer | IceAge_KillerOfDinos
Last edited by Acrol on Oct 24, 2014, 4:10:21 AM
"
Acrol wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Acrol wrote:
Have you tested out

Yea the DPs provided by HoA is much higher than HoT. I was having mana issues trying to run 60/40/25 aura setup with vitality. It left me with 10 more mana than GS cost and wasn't sustainable even with 4% leech (I don't spec mana flows). To remedy this I switched 1 ring to Ming's Heart and replaced vitality with HoT to free up some mana. This increased mana pool allows me to sustain GS with only 2% mana leech no problem (including vaal haste, but barely). I believe this is a dps loss over your setup (but a clearspeed increase for people with bad gear like me), but it is a more feasible hardcore solution IMO.

It's still a very elegant solution. +1

I tried it out and it's just not effective enough for me because the mobs are dead before the curse is even applied. This makes it really hard to sustain with HoT CoH AM. Another downside is that for bosses or places where you can't kill, you can't get the power charge.

I'm going to stick with PCOC on the main build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info