Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

Have you considered trying Infernal Blow with prolif for AoE? The build definitly looks fun, might try it when I get my catalyst back.
Sweet build, I'm thinking of doing this with a 5L coil forfeiting the added fire gem. How much dps should I expect to get with a 5L?
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Sweet build, I'm thinking of doing this with a 5L coil forfeiting the added fire gem. How much dps should I expect to get with a 5L?

well, i'm doing it with abyssus and a 5L coil. I'm lvl 71, haven't specced into much crit, and using a weak scepter.. about 190 pdps. I'm just over 20k dmg with glacial hammer when charges are up. I hope this helps you. I think ground slam is about 12k with charges. pretty awesome, considering low lvl, and a trash weapon! can't wait for doryani's at lvl 75!!!! mine is 305 dps.. so this will be HUGE. Also, my gems are low level, no quality!

here is my scepter:
Spoiler
Could this build possibly do atziri?.. I heard that atziri is immune to frozen..

also. I got another question.. Could Voll's 5L work? (with a regular helm or yolo abyssus).. than I can drop pcoc and take Add fire for example..

IMO.. 2 cwdt combo with enfeeble, molten shell. ic etc.. Cause abyssus does so you recive 40-50% more PHYSICAL dmg.. so it will be ignored everytime you got IC up atleast. :)

This is just ideas.. What do you guys think about it?

/Thanks for this awesome build!
"
lillbysen wrote:
Could this build possibly do atziri?.. I heard that atziri is immune to frozen..

also. I got another question.. Could Voll's 5L work? (with a regular helm or yolo abyssus).. than I can drop pcoc and take Add fire for example..

IMO.. 2 cwdt combo with enfeeble, molten shell. ic etc.. Cause abyssus does so you recive 40-50% more PHYSICAL dmg.. so it will be ignored everytime you got IC up atleast. :)

This is just ideas.. What do you guys think about it?

/Thanks for this awesome build!

You could try, i wouldn't recommend it lol.

Also, this build streamrolls atziri, check the video section. Main Atziri can't be frozen but this perma freezes the split phase atziri's. With ele prolif and Inc AoE you can perma freeze up to 3 of them at the same time.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Leveling up on HC

I'll let you guys know how it goes and i'll write up a guide.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
Leveling up on HC

I'll let you guys know how it goes and i'll write up a guide.

GlaciatorHC that's now in SC? I guess it was viable >.<
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Oct 28, 2014, 5:19:24 AM
When I added quality to my Ungil's it increased my dps by like 300. Does quality on it not really increase your dps or why am I not seeing anyone quality it?
this build is plain shit you just made me waste a full respec on my 85 mara on beyond the deeps is beyond crap and I got high queality gem and we wont even talk about survability running bor and doryani
Last edited by xenator on Oct 27, 2014, 6:38:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info