Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:
That rare sceptre probably gives more damage than the doryani's because of the huge base crit. But yeah, doryani's on the offhand with abyssus would probably be crazy.

I want to ask you skyforth, how much did you spend on crafting your weapon? I really want something like that but there's nothing on poexyz.

Other than that, great build!!

Doryani's is actually only 5k less dps than the rare sceptre i had.

What pdps doryani's? Most people don't realize that they go from 240pdps all the way up to 320.
ign crixus_sabr
"
litesabr wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:
That rare sceptre probably gives more damage than the doryani's because of the huge base crit. But yeah, doryani's on the offhand with abyssus would probably be crazy.

I want to ask you skyforth, how much did you spend on crafting your weapon? I really want something like that but there's nothing on poexyz.

Other than that, great build!!

Doryani's is actually only 5k less dps than the rare sceptre i had.

What pdps doryani's? Most people don't realize that they go from 240pdps all the way up to 320.

Not the best lol
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
So Ground Slam > Glacial Hammer for AoE and Heavy Strike for single target obviously.

What about leveling?
Please make a leveling guide (not that I can't sort of figure it out on my own, but it will be asked eventually anyways, since this looks like a really cool build.)

How should I approach leveling? Level using Groundslam starting with high 2h phys weapons and switch to dualwield 1h when I out-dps a 2h one?

Please post your own gear that you are currently using as a good reference for other players what to look out for.
Always extremely useful for builds, imo.

These are just my two cents, but this build definitely looks worth a try or two.

Thanks!
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Oct 23, 2014, 5:03:34 PM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
So Ground Slam > Glacial Hammer for AoE and Heavy Strike for single target obviously.

What about leveling?
Please make a leveling guide (not that I can't sort of figure it out on my own, but it will be asked eventually anyways, since this looks like a really cool build.)

How should I approach leveling? Level using Groundslam starting with high 2h phys weapons and switch to dualwield 1h when I out-dps a 2h one?

Please post your own gear that you are currently using as a good reference for other players what to look out for.
Always extremely useful for builds, imo.

These are just my two cents, but this build definitely looks worth a try or two.

Thanks!

I'm probably going to level a duelist myself soon. I plan on using facebreakers and just follow the tree exactly as it is and pick up life nodes first.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
this build looks super fun.

Im off on a temp self found hardcore spree atm so I dont have the bank to just jump right in on it, but I'll be chancing nightmare hats and if a Bringer comes my way I'm gonna give this a whirl. I'm not usually one for playing other peoples builds but I've been wanting to do a crti sceptre thing for ages.

not quite up to your crafted sceptre but I have these 2 things I found waiting for a use so once the Bringer happens were off. If I get one I'll post up and let you know how it went.
removed
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 23, 2014, 8:29:22 PM
have you tried conc effect instead of added fire and see what dps will be like? granted this has shorter range and forces you to play a bit more melee, but since you are tanky enough probably worth trying
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
I was bored, and decided to mess around with your tree to see what it was like. I for the most part really like it, and think it is an amazing tree.

If you could somehow get a chaos resistance of at least 5% though, you could drop going to golem's blood and water dancing and spend those points a bit more effectively. Its the same amount of life, but your auras get a slight buff to them with Athleticism, and it is adding 12% increased phys damage and 5% attack speed. The chaos resistance is need because with Athleticism and 3.8% chaos degen from blood rage, you take 3.99 per second. At least 5% makes that just under the 3.8% regen from the tree.

I also for some reason dislike going up and getting mana flows, and think its much better to spend those points getting soul siphon in shadow. 2% more mana, 10 base mana, along with a tiny bit of mana on kill makes it more worth it in my mind.

I thought I would put this out there for those who can get chaos resistance on gear somehow (Ming's Heart and this build would be amazing I think), or don't care about the degen from blood rage and feel they can leech past it.
"
Darksparkru2 wrote:
I was bored, and decided to mess around with your tree to see what it was like. I for the most part really like it, and think it is an amazing tree.

If you could somehow get a chaos resistance of at least 5% though, you could drop going to golem's blood and water dancing and spend those points a bit more effectively. Its the same amount of life, but your auras get a slight buff to them with Athleticism, and it is adding 12% increased phys damage and 5% attack speed. The chaos resistance is need because with Athleticism and 3.8% chaos degen from blood rage, you take 3.99 per second. At least 5% makes that just under the 3.8% regen from the tree.

I also for some reason dislike going up and getting mana flows, and think its much better to spend those points getting soul siphon in shadow. 2% more mana, 10 base mana, along with a tiny bit of mana on kill makes it more worth it in my mind.

I thought I would put this out there for those who can get chaos resistance on gear somehow (Ming's Heart and this build would be amazing I think), or don't care about the degen from blood rage and feel they can leech past it.

I don't think there's anyway to get chaos res. The resistance on gear is already very tight due to lightning coil.

Right now, i have more than enough regen to not take Golem's blood but i just took it anyway because it's a nice slow buffer that helps with the life recovery anyway.

I take Mana flows because i need the 10 int.
"
turtleken wrote:
have you tried conc effect instead of added fire and see what dps will be like? granted this has shorter range and forces you to play a bit more melee, but since you are tanky enough probably worth trying

Slower clear speed. Still less dps than a 4L Glacial Hammer. GH comes in handy too, freezing pretty much every boss but palace dom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info