Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

reserved
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Just hit level 76 doing this build, can confirm it's fun.

My gear

Spoiler
Do you mind adding the dps without power charges and other buff, just HoA and hatred?
@above it's 50 something k on std.

I'm leveling my HC character atm. Had essentially 0 damage nodes until now at 74
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
awesome build, i find this should be Build of the week if i could nominee i would.
loving this build especially now wearing my LC. Currently Lvl 63

Spoiler

Had to tinker with the set up due to the low lightning resist so running hatred and purity of elements so i can cap out.
Last edited by matthew24906793 on Nov 6, 2014, 6:06:37 AM
just an amazing fun build!

current level is 86, so far i can easily run every mapmods, just triple reflect suckt :D

Spoiler
Last edited by nyth89 on Nov 6, 2014, 1:56:55 PM
Updated with Hardcore. Updated with leveling guide.
Sorry,I'm a Taiwan player.I'm not that good in english.
I've some stupid questions
So, if I'm playing in softcore.
What's the different?
where should i change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info