Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

Thanks for your reply!

Even with a 23k groundslam and a 50k glacial hammer and my low accuracy, atziri is doable?
Last edited by kibrab on Oct 30, 2014, 12:32:03 PM
"
kibrab wrote:
Hi skyforth, I'm a 85 duellist atm and I fucking love your build!

I wanted to know what I could improve in my stuff and what are the next passives I should get.

Here is my stuff :

I can't put maligaro's instead of aurseize for now because of the -60 lightning res from lightning coil.

Here is my passive tree : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYJWAxfDkgPqxRSFSAV9ha_GNsaOBynHcomlSftKNsppSoLKk0s6TBUNJM1kjXvNj067TwtPT4_Jz-bQYdHfkrITipRTFM1U6VVS1nzW69csF3yYeJieWKsY3BlTWwWbIxttG5pbqpwUnDVcql9W369gUGE2YcZidOMNpBVl_6ZK5u1naqmf6c0p4SsR6yqsbO1SLXytkG3Pr2BvqfAGsCcwYvDOsS4xPbGrspK0_zV-Ni926fcI90N3-_jhOoY7UHv4_Pq9zL56PxL_go=

And last questions, can I try atziri with my char? Should I put heavy strike instead of glacial hammer for her?

Your build is awesome !

This build is def Atziri viable. You only have life on a couple pieces so I would recommend getting life on some more before attempting her. If you aren't able to lock her down many of the mechanics might be 1-shot for you since we don't have +max res in the build.
Nemesis: Acrol_fourtwentyblazeit | MeatManPorkPounder
Domination: GetDumpsteredNerds
Beyond: DraxTheEmployer | IceAge_KillerOfDinos
Ok thanks!
What do you think about dropping Blood Rage in favor of Curse On Hit HOT with Poacher's Mark?

Still get the Frenzy Charges, higher chance to hit, on-hit life and mana to help with sustain/reflect, and you don't get the chaos degeneration. Only thing you'd really be losing out on is the Life Leech, but this build seems to leech at the max rate even without Blood Rage's extra leech.
"
Languidness wrote:
What do you think about dropping Blood Rage in favor of Curse On Hit HOT with Poacher's Mark?

Still get the Frenzy Charges, higher chance to hit, on-hit life and mana to help with sustain/reflect, and you don't get the chaos degeneration. Only thing you'd really be losing out on is the Life Leech, but this build seems to leech at the max rate even without Blood Rage's extra leech.

Basically all of the leech comes from Blood Rage and only 2% from the tree. It's pretty necessary and life gain on hit doesn't come close.
Nemesis: Acrol_fourtwentyblazeit | MeatManPorkPounder
Domination: GetDumpsteredNerds
Beyond: DraxTheEmployer | IceAge_KillerOfDinos
"
Acrol wrote:
"
Languidness wrote:

Basically all of the leech comes from Blood Rage and only 2% from the tree. It's pretty necessary and life gain on hit doesn't come close.

With the amount of DPS the build does, though, with 2% on tree and like 2% on gear, you're leeching at max rate already. Extra leech feels totally wasted.
Last edited by Languidness on Oct 30, 2014, 10:26:48 PM
"
Languidness wrote:

I expect that HoT wont curse the enemies fast enough so that you get very little benefit from this curse setup. And you would most likely need to drop your single target or you wont have the slots to support it. I didnt test it myself though. It might still work to some extend but you may need to try it yourself.
I dropped vaal haste and I use this set up for cursing:

incresed dur. + blood rage + enfeeble (offhand weapon)
CWDT + incr. dur. + IC + EC (boot)
leap slam + CoH + curse (doryani)

PRO:
- Curse on Hit and manual curse
- 4L CWDT
- Prolif. from doryani with leap slam

CONS:
- no vaal haste
- no whirling blades (why 2 moving spells?)
- no faster attack on moving spell
- Looks like that CoH with leap slam curse a really small area

What do you think about it guys?
"
Gegemo wrote:
I dropped vaal haste and I use this set up for cursing:

incresed dur. + blood rage + enfeeble (offhand weapon)
CWDT + incr. dur. + IC + EC (boot)
leap slam + CoH + curse (doryani)

PRO:
- Curse on Hit and manual curse
- 4L CWDT
- Prolif. from doryani with leap slam

CONS:
- no vaal haste
- no whirling blades (why 2 moving spells?)
- no faster attack on moving spell
- Looks like that CoH with leap slam curse a really small area

What do you think about it guys?

I personally cant live without faster attacks + movement ability. And I like Leap Slam to get over obstacles and whirling blades for general positioning. Curses cant be proliferated so there is no real befeit of it in the Doryanis unless you level your Leap Slam and try to freeze mobs with that but that doesnt make much sense. The only real positive aspect is the 4L CWDT or a 2x2L self cast Immortal Call setup.
"
JustinW96 wrote:
"
Languidness wrote:

I expect that HoT wont curse the enemies fast enough so that you get very little benefit from this curse setup. And you would most likely need to drop your single target or you wont have the slots to support it. I didnt test it myself though. It might still work to some extend but you may need to try it yourself.

After a few hours of testing:

-the eva drop/life/mana gain on hit isn't really noticeable, although I guess on the other side of the coin, the life leech from Blood Rage usually isn't too noticeable either
-keeps frenzy charges up and running perfectly fine
-doesn't overload sockets - still have cwdt setup, auras, ground slam, glacial hammer, leap slam, and vaal haste/cyclone.

I'm going to go ahead and roll with it, since I don't have enough life regen nodes to make Blood Rage a safe option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info