Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

"
BlackPie wrote:

Hi Im lvl 79 and my GS is also at a very low dps... 15k with full charges. I hear you all saying to get flat phy dmg and accuracy on jewellry, but i feel that i lose a ton of resist and also the spell block chance on my amulet. Any suggestions? My passive tree is the exact same as OP except I am halfway through the path around RT on the left side of the tree and I have not taken the 3 accuracy nodes on the right side of the tree yet.

If you have issues with damage don't be running Inc AOE and PCOC. Drop in an Added Fire and/or even a WED instead. The build runs PCOC in the 6-link because it does so much damage that manually-cursing slows the clearspeed down. If your DPS is low and you aren't 1shotting packs, then manual curse assmark or HOT+COH+Assmark so you can use a damage link in place of PCOC. If necessary do the same for Inc AOE, though I think that's worth a link even if your damage is a little mediocre.

Also, with a Doryani with rolls that low, it may be better to just use a rare crit sceptre instead, if you can get your hands on one.

To put it in perspective, I get roughly equal DPS out of
and
, and my Doryani is 300 pdps and basically a perfect ele roll. Doryani's is really more of a placeholder unique in this build as opposed to a BIS weapon, due to the low crit.

Just buy some un-crafted rare sceptre that's missing either crit chance or 1 dps roll, bench it on, and you're golden. Getting a good sceptre this way is cheap as all hell, since a lot of sellers really don't consider benchcraft-potential when selling more niche rares like phys sceptres.
Last edited by Languidness on Oct 30, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

I bought this sceptre for 25chaos, I only gained like 200 dps fully buffed lol. I guess the ele dmg from doryani must have played a huge part in dps too

Last edited by BlackPie on Oct 30, 2014, 2:33:50 AM
You get a HUGE dps boost from 79 to 92-95. Think of all the nodes that you didn't get yet.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Also, why added fire dmg instead of crit multi? I thought with a crit build like this, crit multi gives much higher dps.

And regarding HOT+COH+Ass mark, do i have to selfcast HOT, meaning 25% reserved mana? With hatred, HOA and vitality, Im only left with 80 mana lol
"
BlackPie wrote:
Also, why added fire dmg instead of crit multi? I thought with a crit build like this, crit multi gives much higher dps.

And regarding HOT+COH+Ass mark, do i have to selfcast HOT, meaning 25% reserved mana? With hatred, HOA and vitality, Im only left with 80 mana lol

Burn is great. Crit multi is probably more DPS but 3 blues is a lot more expensive to get.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
P.S, at level 94 i was using Brightbeak and had 30k dps with abyssus and BoR.
Hi Skyforth,

this is the second char I do following your guide, the previous one is piscator's budget.
Now my question:

I would like to drop the life regen nodes (5 points) and live with just vitality. To prevent mass damage from blood rage we could use

this would result in ~65hp loss (2.15% of life) with 3k life

What do you think about it?
"
Gegemo wrote:
Hi Skyforth,

this is the second char I do following your guide, the previous one is piscator's budget.
Now my question:

I would like to drop the life regen nodes (5 points) and live with just vitality. To prevent mass damage from blood rage we could use

this would result in ~65hp loss (2.15% of life) with 3k life

What do you think about it?

Eh...., you could try. Let me know how it goes.
Hi skyforth, I'm a 85 duellist atm and I fucking love your build!

I wanted to know what I could improve in my stuff and what are the next passives I should get.

Here is my stuff :

I can't put maligaro's instead of aurseize for now because of the -60 lightning res from lightning coil.

Here is my passive tree : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYJWAxfDkgPqxRSFSAV9ha_GNsaOBynHcomlSftKNsppSoLKk0s6TBUNJM1kjXvNj067TwtPT4_Jz-bQYdHfkrITipRTFM1U6VVS1nzW69csF3yYeJieWKsY3BlTWwWbIxttG5pbqpwUnDVcql9W369gUGE2YcZidOMNpBVl_6ZK5u1naqmf6c0p4SsR6yqsbO1SLXytkG3Pr2BvqfAGsCcwYvDOsS4xPbGrspK0_zV-Ni926fcI90N3-_jhOoY7UHv4_Pq9zL56PxL_go=

And last questions, can I try atziri with my char? Should I put heavy strike instead of glacial hammer for her?

Your build is awesome !
"
kibrab wrote:
Hi skyforth, I'm a 85 duellist atm and I fucking love your build!

I wanted to know what I could improve in my stuff and what are the next passives I should get.

Here is my stuff :

I can't put maligaro's instead of aurseize for now because of the -60 lightning res from lightning coil.

Here is my passive tree : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYJWAxfDkgPqxRSFSAV9ha_GNsaOBynHcomlSftKNsppSoLKk0s6TBUNJM1kjXvNj067TwtPT4_Jz-bQYdHfkrITipRTFM1U6VVS1nzW69csF3yYeJieWKsY3BlTWwWbIxttG5pbqpwUnDVcql9W369gUGE2YcZidOMNpBVl_6ZK5u1naqmf6c0p4SsR6yqsbO1SLXytkG3Pr2BvqfAGsCcwYvDOsS4xPbGrspK0_zV-Ni926fcI90N3-_jhOoY7UHv4_Pq9zL56PxL_go=

And last questions, can I try atziri with my char? Should I put heavy strike instead of glacial hammer for her?

Your build is awesome !

Atziri is fairly easy with some practice. Hardest part is triple bosses, but Titty bitch -> then whatever.

Try find gear with Accuracy, especially on rings and amulet. For your passives, Accuracy nodes, 1 point for power charge and harrier are great nodes next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info