Skyforth presents: Glaciator. RIP BUILD. GGG can let me down one last time.

"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:
Have none of you had troubles with getting ur lightning coil in the 5 correct colors? 2 blue 3 red seems pretty hard.

Force 1-2* blue sockets via master craft. Keep mastercrafting until you get the right combination. LC likes red sockets, so it won't take too long.

*I'm not sure if it is statistically better to force 2 blue for 25 chromes. Probably it's less costly to force 1 blue and hope for a second.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I have been thinking about changing the off hand. The attack speed on the dagger doesn't matter (tool tip lies, I have tested it). So, a kris (80% gloabal crit) with global crit multi, weapon elemental damage would have much more dps. You can also get 2% mana leech, 4% life leech from vagan and 2 resists (or int). The down side would be low attack speed on dagger, making whirling blades less good, 10% less global crit chance (irrelevant) and 20% less block chance. As I have mentioned before, block can be substituted by rumi's, so not a big deal. To bad those insane off hand daggers are getting npced, since noone knows how good they are. If anyone finds a kris with high crit multi and weapon ele damage pls sell it to me :)
Last edited by Tyhmyys on Nov 9, 2014, 9:50:22 AM
Loving this build even more, just found my first eternal in one of zana bought maps the RNG gods looked down on this uber build and praised not only me but the OP who made it:P

Spoiler
"
Tyhmyys wrote:
I have been thinking about changing the off hand. The attack speed on the dagger doesn't matter (tool tip lies, I have tested it). So, a kris (80% gloabal crit) with global crit multi, weapon elemental damage would have much more dps. You can also get 2% mana leech, 4% life leech from vagan and 2 resists (or int). The down side would be low attack speed on dagger, making whirling blades less good, 10% less global crit chance (irrelevant) and 20% less block chance. As I have mentioned before, block can be substituted by rumi's, so not a big deal. To bad those insane off hand daggers are getting npced, since noone knows how good they are. If anyone finds a kris with high crit multi and weapon ele damage pls sell it to me :)

yep, that's a good idea. It is less crit chance though, but not by much.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Tyhmyys wrote:
20% less block chance

Nothing of value was lost
"
H4NS wrote:
"
Tyhmyys wrote:
20% less block chance

Nothing of value was lost

Well, you can get 30-40% block from rumi's, you have 15 base block. You get another 10% from tree, no matter what. If you want max block, you can spend 4 (5 if you count the dex node) points on the block/phys nodes. Allmost everyone has those anyways. That gives you another 11%. That way you have max block with a 39% rumi's, and 15-20% spell block. Obviously you don't do this on hardcore...

The main problem is that you get absolutly insane dps, over 900% crit multi (thats without op legacy crit amulet). That makes phys reflect as a map mod a problem. I crafted this
to make some tests. That could still be made much better, with 300+ accuracy and 30%+ ele damage. More dps might not be necessary or worth it, but just wanted to suggest and test it.

Okay, ima chaos spam one.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:

If you're striving for atziri on hardcore, ignore the flat physical nodes right of RT and go straight for block and life. While you need the spell block from lahzwar and rainbowstrides, it will also need some practice to avoid death, especially trio.

Bravado?

Same as every1 else, loving this build. I'm now at a2m. Ready for vaal boss.
I would like to special mention this:

Really useful :)

Got my mace for 3c. 5c on that high res ring. Lucky right?

Spoiler

Having mana problems now that I retired that elreon ring :( so I'm using a mana flask for now

Any1 got a 5L for sale?

Btw, damn, I spent like 40-50 chromes getting a 3R on that eclipse. zzzz. payback for my luck deals.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Last edited by ManicCompression on Nov 9, 2014, 11:56:23 PM
"
"
Skyforth wrote:

If you're striving for atziri on hardcore, ignore the flat physical nodes right of RT and go straight for block and life. While you need the spell block from lahzwar and rainbowstrides, it will also need some practice to avoid death, especially trio.

Bravado?

Same as every1 else, loving this build. I'm now at a2m. Ready for vaal boss.
I would like to special mention this:

Really useful :)

Got my mace for 3c. 5c on that high res ring. Lucky right?

Spoiler

Having mana problems now that I retired that elreon ring :( so I'm using a mana flask for now

Any1 got a 5L for sale?

Btw, damn, I spent like 40-50 chromes getting a 3R on that eclipse. zzzz. payback for my luck deals.

I needed a mana flask for leveling too. However as you level it becomes easier and easier due to the base mana per level. I have negligible mana issues on Duelist while i have absolutely none on scion. level 88 vs 98.

Once you get the leech node it becomes so much easier. Getting the phys dps up helps a lot too, to cap mana regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info