Would a unique like this be overpowered?

I kinda approve of this, just because it would be something different, gonna enable an end-game spectral throw or wander, maybe even CoC thats NOT low-life, instead with legacy kaoms, no AA no EB, so it saves you a lot of passive nodes for HP, Aura and DPS.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Kai, this item is too overpowered and the downside isn't really a downside, because this is clearly aimed for none ES user given the huge life. BOR got away with 7 link because of the chest slot is disabled. With this you can run a 7link and 2 6Ls assuming you use a 2h weapon. The boots might be designed for wander but that doesnt stop spell caster using it.

Gating it behind the rarity drop isn't gonna cut it as ultimately there will be enough on the market,

However, this will be ok if GGG decided to do a mega boss and have the boots drop exclusively off the boss.

Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Last edited by turtleken on Oct 22, 2014, 3:28:24 AM
Why is the item overpowered? The 3 slot gems are Blood Magic - Chain - and Greater Multiple Projectiles. The life cost of that per use would be insane. Those 3 supports alone already multiplies your life cost by 4.8x or so.
"
Starxsword wrote:
Why is the item overpowered? The 3 slot gems are Blood Magic - Chain - and Greater Multiple Projectiles. The life cost of that per use would be insane. Those 3 supports alone already multiplies your life cost by 4.8x or so.

Because it's a 7 link item with overleveled gems and would be instantly BiS for any wander build ever. The life cost doesn't matter because A) with any LGoH at all PS-Chain-GMP is going to heal for truckloads, and because Acuity exists. Acuity would allow you to pretty much ignore any potential life cost per hit with minimal amounts of lifesteal.

This isn't a very well thought out item, merely "how much power can I cram into a pair of boots for wanders"

TBH I don't think GGG would even entertain the idea. You'd almost certainly get a flat out "No".
I am baffled by the amount of people even "considering" this idea '-.-

Spoiler
keep on trolling trolling trolling, keep on...

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
wonder if anyone noticed that a lv 30 bloodmagic support is actually roughly 170% mana cost instead of the lol 200%
wtb
Oi cmon at least make it interesting it's just a bunch of supercharged supports and a meaningless drawback
Add "can't use chest armour" and its fine.
op really want his 1000 dollars op build.

Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info