1.2.4 Patch Notes

"Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area."

What do you exactly mean by the word "improved"? I read that as increased the likelihood of a CZ in archives, but so far, after running around 20 times, I have not had one CZ spawn.
I hate the reduced price on the Ambush Mod for maps...
The extra 12 vaal orbs to add the mod on a corrupted map is going to be a big hassle to get.
I'd rather pay the 1 exalt and 1 vaal
"
pitty wrote:
I'm sick of typing /itemlevel can you please add a shortcut key ?

Just use Autohotkey macros & be happy.
SC legues V
"
cdchi1 wrote:
"Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area."

What do you exactly mean by the word "improved"? I read that as increased the likelihood of a CZ in archives, but so far, after running around 20 times, I have not had one CZ spawn.

Hey, I like what they have done..., Corrupted zone in 'The Rise', and Marketplace, 1x Dawn, 1x Midnight.

Although, A guild member paged me, he used to Farm Ebony Barracks, and in 50 tries, not one Zone.
amazing patch in general, are there bugs left? :-0

some nitpicks:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Increased the maximum zoom on the website’s Passive Skill Tree.

i would have wished to be able to zoom out to a level that i can see the whole tree in a 1920*1200 px display in fullscreen mode.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Zana map mods have had their prices adjusted. Ambush, Nemesis and Domination have had their prices reduced. Anarchy and Invasion have had their prices reduced and now grant 16% increased item quantity. Onslaught has had its price increased.

it's really a unfortunate habit of yours to always change conditions like these in the middle of a league because it's unfair for those who couldn't profit from these opportunities yet because of their difficult gaming time schedule. i would like for these changes to be moved to the start new leagues in general.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where your sound effects volume could be set to 0 when starting the client.
nice that you got this fixed, restarting the client helped in the past getting sound again.
Hello Electrocute with rune Arc lightning!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Nice bug-fixing.

Will have to test this herald of the storm thing now cause it seems pretty cool :P
Thanks for the update!
Anyone can be a fast learner if you are patient enough to teach them.
"
ZeusTheGiant wrote:
I am an officer in my guild and I can no longer grab items from a specific tab in the guild stash. Anyone else having this issue?

I am having the same issues.
"
pitty wrote:
I'm sick of typing /itemlevel can you please add a shortcut key ?

+1 to this. All you have to do is hold 'Alt' to see the item level in chat... why not keep it the same?
"
Wudenspoon wrote:
"
ZeusTheGiant wrote:
I am an officer in my guild and I can no longer grab items from a specific tab in the guild stash. Anyone else having this issue?

I am having the same issues.

confirmed as bug and stated to be solved tomorrow.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info