PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

this thing is amazing! i found it randomly in some shop's notes and I can't stop using it.
When do you release the new layout in sexy black? I like it!
it's not indexing my bow for some reason...
New theme is now split into two layouts: Tiles and List. Use what you like more.

Old themes won't be removed but they probably won't get as much love.
"
tikitaki wrote:
it's not indexing my bow for some reason...

Your bow is blacklisted because you're not selling it. You offer mirror service, this is OK but most people use indexer to find gear to buy, not mirror. Sorry about that.
xyz, do you have plans to do something against people who post their own gear "to catch the people using parsers" or to look for upgrades?

Reporting those item as not for sale hasn't done anything.
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
"
Lexx691 wrote:
xyz, do you have plans to do something against people who post their own gear "to catch the people using parsers" or to look for upgrades?

It does. I moderate those reports from time to time and blacklist all "my gear" section the reported person has.
I posted the buyouts for my items just how the site told me to and for some reason, when I search for my items, the buyout does not show up.

Does anyone have any idea why?

My shop link is here, I would really appreciate if you could tell me if I am doing the buyout wrong.

Thanks

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/436002
"
xyz wrote:
"
Lexx691 wrote:

It does. I moderate those reports from time to time and blacklist all "my gear" section the reported person has.

Aaah, okay, sorry. I'll stop rereporting those, then :P.

Thanks a lot!
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
"
AmanPoE wrote:
I posted the buyouts for my items just how the site told me to and for some reason, when I search for my items, the buyout does not show up.

Does anyone have any idea why?

My shop link is here, I would really appreciate if you could tell me if I am doing the buyout wrong.

Thanks

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/436002

You're doing everything right and (at the moment of writing) buyouts are there. Be aware that reindexing your topic takes time so you won't see the changes you made immediately. To make reindexing process much faster just bump your topic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info