PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

If I understand it correctly you just made the modern interface default?

Thank you for all your hard work, but would you please consider adding a &oldwhite=1 or &oldtheme=1 or something that I can get the old white theme that I like so much back for my search engine link?

I don't know much about urls or htmls and similar, but I set up a search engine so I can directly search for items, and that now shows up as modern every time, and I can't get it to stick to old.

But I could add something to the url :)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

It's an indispensable tool.
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
"
Lexx691 wrote:
If I understand it correctly you just made the modern interface default?

Thank you for all your hard work, but would you please consider adding a &oldwhite=1 or &oldtheme=1 or something that I can get the old white theme that I like so much back for my search engine link?

I don't know much about urls or htmls and similar, but I set up a search engine so I can directly search for items, and that now shows up as modern every time, and I can't get it to stick to old.

But I could add something to the url :)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

It's an indispensable tool.

You can switch to any theme at the bottom of page.
"
Ancient white theme / Ancient black theme
I like the old theme better because it was minimalistic. The new theme has potential, though. Right now it seems to be just a copy of poexplorer. I suggest you:

-Show account name next to the item name. This is very important for identifying if you have already spoken to the person. The online username should also be more bold because the current grey is hard to see.

-Remove almost all the white space. You do not need 4cm white space padding every text.

-Remove the big "buy" button and just let players click on the names of the item to visit the page.

-Make the item title text and item picture smaller. The huge item picture is exactly why I really dislike poexplorer. It doesn't contribute anything useful and takes up the whole screen.

Thanks for your great websites. I'l be using the old theme for now.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
I freaked out when i saw the new theme and thought i hit some button by accident. I don't know how to switch back to the old theme :/

Some improvements that would make the new theme better:

-the tiles are making it difficult compare stats in between items because i can't see many items and i have to keep scrolling up and down :/ I suggest getting rid of the pictures and keeping the items as a list with improved sorting functions

-seller name should be more visible

Thanx for maintaining this great searching site :)
"
xyz wrote:

You can switch to any theme at the bottom of page.
"
Ancient white theme / Ancient black theme

Thanks for the reply.

A note for the modern interface:
Many sellers (started ?) are linking their own gear, which isn't for sale, and that shows up, and now you no longer see their username, so if they change to different chars you can't see at a glance that it's them anymore, consider adding username to IGN display.

And thanks a ton for your work, trading higher end stuff or finding specific stuff is nigh impossible without your help! :)
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1jik6y/new_poexyzis/

Here's the reddit thread, if you haven't seen it, there's some feedback there too, if you're interested.
Last edited by petden on Aug 1, 2013, 4:48:31 PM
really bad new interface , cant search well now ....

the old one was better , can see more in a screen
iam unable to search for a shock nova gem... never get any results

EDIT:

seems searching for any gem is broken.... is there another indexing site? it looks like this guy broke his
Last edited by DeadlyPencil on Aug 1, 2013, 9:03:07 PM
If you're not getting any results, make sure to check the Links boxes. Mine had 5 there by default, therefore wasn't able to search for lots of things. I think it's a bug.

As for the layout, I think it's a lot more eye friendly now. Only issues are with the results page. The previous table form offered the ability to compare stats very quickly, something that was a key feature of poe.xyz . Right now you have to click on the stats to sort by that stat. Not only is that not intuitive, even when it's sorted now it's nowhere near as awesome as it was before. The "buy" button is redundant, as you can just like to the topic by making it a URL in the item name.
IGN: GadisLadang
GMT +8
Last edited by Chronoglide on Aug 1, 2013, 9:34:44 PM
"
DeadlyPencil wrote:
iam unable to search for a shock nova gem... never get any results

EDIT:

seems searching for any gem is broken.... is there another indexing site? it looks like this guy broke his

Works fine for me.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info